Chapter 16: Then don't try to murder the teddy bear

Wishful thinking 1

Alexis smiles, rolling over and onto Dean. She tucks a piece of hair behind her ear before leaning down and pressing a kiss to his lips.

Dean pulls away, trailing his fingers over the bare skin of her back. "Alright, Lex. We gotta go." 

"No, lets just stay right here." Alexis presses a quick to to his lips. "We could just stay here and talk. Maybe do a little more than just talk." Alexis presses her lips to his jaw.

"As nice as that sounds, I'm hungry. And Sam said he needed to talk. I already blew him off once." Dean flips the two over, his forearms resting on either side of her.

"Oh, come on." Alexis snakes her arms around his neck, tracing her fingers over his shoulder blade.

"Lexi--"

"Dean." Alexis says playfully, rolling over and straddling him. He smiles at her and the urge to tell him she loved him returned. She had vowed to herself when Dean died that when she got him back, she would tell him that. But she was scared. He hadn't even acknowledged the fact that he told her that he loved her. And she kept hearing her mothers voice in her head. He'll never love you.

"Yeah, sweetheart?" Dean ran his hands up her back to her shoulders.

"Dean, you'd tell me if something was bothering you, right? If something was wrong?"

Dean sighs, flipping them over. "Alexis, really, I'm fine."

"I'm just--I'm worried about you. You don't have to suffer alone. I'm here."

Dean rolls over, sitting up so his back was facing her. "I-I'm okay, darlin'."

Alexis sighs. Just talk to me, she pleads in her head. As Dean went to stand Alexis shot up, grabbing his arm and pulling him back down. She straddles his waist. "Its fine, we don't have to talk."

Alexis kisses him and Dean gently tosses her onto the bed beside him. He rolls over above her, chuckling slightly. "Alright, Lex, we gotta go."

Alexis slid her hands down his chest, over his stomach and further down. "You sure?"

Dean groans, pressing his lips to hers. Alexis ran her hands back up and over his sides to his back, smiling into this kiss.

~~~

"It just doesn't make any sense, Dean. Why would Uriel tell me you remember hell?" Sam asks as Dean and Alexis did a shot.

"Maybe because he's a dick." Dean suggests.

"Okay, maybe, but he's still an angel."

"An angel who was ready to level an entire town. Look, I don't know wha--" Dean stops talking when a waiter walks up to the table.

"Radical. What else can I get you guys?" He asks.

"Uh, I think we're good." Sam replies.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Wanna try a couple of Fryer Bombs or Chipotle Chili Chonga?"

"No, no. We're still good?" Dean insists.

"I did not understand a word you just said, man." Alexis chuckles.

"Okay, awesome." And with that the waiter left.

"He's weird." Alexis mutters, grabbing another shot.

"Sam, honestly, I have no idea why Uriel told you what he did. Okay?" Dean continues.