Thriller Bark: Straw Hats vs Zombies.

Start from the beginning

However, with the undead still chasing them the three take off toward the mansion that Hildon told them was owned by Dr. Hogback.

Reaching the mansion's entrance, Nami, Usopp, and Chopper are confronted by a frightening stitched-up maid that starts hurling plates at Usopp until a man appears and orders her to stop, calling her Cindry, explaining that she once tested a lover's feelings by breaking all of his important dishes only to be kicked out, he then introduces himself to be the world famous, Dr. Hogback. 

Despite the ominous setting, Chopper is left in awe of Hogback and all three accept the invitation to dinner.

in the dining hall, Dr. Hogback asks the pirates to sit at the table while Cindry goes to get their food, Hogback explains he is on the island to do research on the zombie inhabitants.

Dr. Hogback: Fosfosfos! - he laughs. - it's a pleasure to welcome you to my mansion! but my, you sure are grungy! what brings you here? - he asks them.

the pirates tell him that they have been attacked by zombies, and are also curious to know what is going on on this strange island

Dr. Hogback reveals that he came to this island to study and do research on zombies, which leaves Chopper impressed, as Nami feels that the man is hiding something, especially after he asked Chopper to stay away from his lab in a threatening tone.

before the conversation could go any further, they are interrupted by the presence of a new guest.

Mahito: my, my. - the guy with long gray hair looks at the pirates with a grin on his lips. - you didn't say we would have new guests today, Hogback.

Nami, Usopp and Chopper automatically tensed in his presence, there was something about that guy's aura that said he was dangerous.

Hogback: these poor pirates were attacked by zombies and came to my mansion for safety, Mahito. - he says. - don't be worried guys, he's just my sidekick, FosFosFos!

Mahito: sidekick? - he sends a death glare at Hogback that made him shiver in fear. - do i smell...fear? - he looks at the pirates with a mischievous smile on his face.