20. Trouble

Williams:
"I know the location of the file." As soon as the words left me, she was looking at me with scrutinizing eyes, as if to make sure I am not playing around.

"You don't trust me! Do you?" An irritated sigh left me.
"I trust no one, Mr. Williams." Her reply was firm. I just rolled my eyes.

"Now, about the location. Where is it?" Her voice sounded more cold than usual.

"Only on one condition." She narrowed her eyes at me.
"What condition?" Her voice was frosty.

"I would be the one leading. You will have to follow me and my orders." Her brows twitched and then she scoffed. Oh god! Is it that serious!? That The legendary Ms. Smith has to waste energy on a display of strong disagreement!

"Never going to happen." She said with authority and absolute finality.

"Then me telling you the location will never gonna happen as well." I gave her my most harmless looking smile.

There was a twitch in her cheek, clearly indicating about her current mood in the situation. One more twitch. Then her palm clenched into fists.

Oh my god! It is that serious.

I was having quite fun watching her changing features when her palms unclenched, and she was ready to speak.

The twitch was still there though.

"Alright." What happened to her ever so clear, loud and commanding voice?

"I didn't hear it clearly. " I smirked inwardly. When was it the last time I had fun teasing someone?

Never! Something like that never happened.

Abruptly I was pulled by my collars and the hot breat yes not cold fanned over my face.

My face was just inches away from hers. My gaze instantly went towards her soft inviting lips.

But before I could accept the ever so tempting invitation, I heard her speak a word in my ear.

"Alright." This time it was loud, very loud infact. And it was supposed to drop the temperature of New York by few degrees!

"Is. that. clear. now?" Frost was dripping from her voice, still my mind could only focus on the soft light touches made by her tempting lips with my skin.

I simply nodded, unable to form words.

"Now the location." She said in her usual commanding tone.
I regained my ability to communicate and let the address out.

"30, Minister's house, Park Avenue street."

Her brows twitched listening the address, "You mean to say the Billonares row?" She asked calmly, her eyes twinkling.

"I do." I simply answered trying to decipher and decode that glimmer shining in her eyes.

"Let's go." She said moving towards the door.
"Hey, wait!" As expected she didn't. I just have to follow her to the parking lot.

Damn! She is not taking elevator as well!

"Explain to me first." I said in a very serious tone halting her by catching her arm.

She first looked at my hold on her arm and then at me, saying leave it or you will face trouble.

I did leave it. In order to smoothen the answering process ofcourse.

"I have a house there. We would just stay there and strike when the opportunity comes." Something strike in my mind.

"I have a house there as well, and not to mention just 5 blocks away in the front." How can it did not clicked before! Ofcourse its the Billonare' Street. We both were supposed to have some kind of ownership there.