Chapter 27 justice Js

Start from the beginning

" I dont even know what that means.. you dont want me sleeping with anyone else ? but me and you sharing a space or bed is not concerning then" kyungsoo frowned, eyes kept on the alphas who's smile visible saddened as he lost a little laugh " kid.. I'm your alpha and I'm a little old dont you think?"

" I've had older alphas before " he shrugg something flickering in his eyes as he looked away and sojoons smile fade as his face saddened further, exchanging a little look with jongin who'd turned back toward them at that, eyes cold but understanding. it wasnt shocking but it wasnt something nice to have confirmed

sojoon reached up to cup his cheeks and gently make the boy look at him again.
" never again.. " he assured " you wont ever have to do or go through these things again I promise.. "

Kyungsoo only looked back at him at that, he felt warm hearing his alpha assure his safety, he never felt anything like it. Living with this pack sometimes just made him feel warm and calm.. it was so easy to live here and he was unsure of how to feel about it. He was afraid of getting too comfortable but part of him felt like he might just do that, get comfortable for once even when he hadnt learned how to ever.

He moved his alphas hands down " whatever.. "

Sojoon smiled softly before getting back up and looking at the 2 again with a sigh " Well.. I'm glad you helped each other, really but next time theres an issue you wake me got it ? I dont want you 2 in the same bed at night ok "

" It was 4 am what was I suppose to do leave him alone outside and wake you to ask for permission ?" Jongin argued so his alpha hesitated resting his hands on either side of his hips " then.. fine but no closed doors next time alright " his finger pointed at the 2 " or if.. you could consider sleeping with chanyeol or jennie"

" chanyeol asks too many questions and jennie is annoying "

Jongin chuckled but sojoon only gave them both an exhausted look.

-

" stop " a girl whispered annoyed " give it back"

" stop it " she continued and kyungsoo finally glanced up from his paper of half solved exercises. it was the middle of class and the teacher left them with exercises because he had 2 classes to entertain at once.

" please " the whimper made him frown as he looked over to the girl sitting in the row in front of him only one seat tot he right and the guy who sar in front of kyungsoo had her pen in his hand, chuckling as he spun it mockingly while she was trying to get it back. she looked like she was about to cry.

Kyungsoo shock his head annoyed, looking back down to his exercises until the guy finally whispered.

" aww.. another omega crying.. "

It caught his attention and he looked up again to see her whipe her tears " are you so broke to only afford one pen ?"

" just give it back, please " she whimpered but the guy only sniffed the pen, causing kyungsoos frown to harden as he looked at him somewhat triggered all of a sudden.

" or wha?-" he gasped when kyungsoo kicked his chair hard, causing him to bump his chest into his table and knocking the air out of him.

The guy coughed, turning around enraged and shocked to look at him.
" give it back or I'll staple your dick to the wall"