Chapter 24: Learning

Start from the beginning

Nerves trickle through me, and I blow out a shaky breath. Slowly, I slide my palm up until my fingers wrap around him. For a moment, I just hold my hand there, taking in the feel of him. It's different doing this to another man, and definitely different with him. I breathe deep, my core concentrating.

He leans in, his free hand cupping my cheek, like he knows. I need the comfort. I need his touch, and I want to give him my touch, but I don't know how. "Do you want me to show you?"

I nod.

His palm wraps around mine, making my grip tighter before moving us in sync, stroking him up, twisting at the top, and then moving back down. My own cock hardens, pleasure seeping through me as we create this harmony, the urge to please him filling me from the inside out.

I bend over, my mouth parting as I suck him between my lips, my jaw stretching to accommodate him.

His hand shoots down to tangle my hair.

My tongue swirls around the flesh, surprise flowing through me at the taste, and when the tip of my tongue finds the ridge on his head and flicks, he groans, his palm pushing me further onto him.

My eyes widen, but I don't resist, allowing him to push me down until I gag. Even then, I keep at it. I feel one of his hands trail from my hair to my jaw, his fingers massaging the muscles in lazy circles, as if he can't do anything else.

Pride shoots through me like a bullet and I double my efforts. My eyes water from his length hitting me in the back of my throat, a slight ache radiating through my jaw.

The vein on the underside of his shaft pulses on my tongue and I moan. I've never felt as powerful as I do in this moment, taking on a man who bleeds intimidation, dominance, but comes apart at the seams for me.

He pushes my head back, his cock retracting from my mouth with a line of spit. The sensation of air being pulled back into my lungs makes me gasp, and suddenly my entire body shakes from the shift.

"Was it. . . " I suck in a breath. "Was it good?"

His dark eyes flick up to mine and he doesn't speak. For a moment, I think that I've broke him until he closes his lips and narrows his eyes at me. His jaw tenses as he shakes his head. "You were perfect."

I don't understand, but rejection burns through my insides. If I was perfect, why does it look like he's going to cry in front of me? The fear of disappointing him grows worse as he stays silent without an explanation, but I don't want to ask and ruin the moment.

He crawls and then rises above me, his knees placed between my thighs, his frame casting a shadow over my body. Seeing him like this, my mind goes blank. Something deep within me begins to coil around my middle, making my cock harden against my will.

His touch runs up the length of my body as he lowers himself on top of me. "Tell me with words," he says. "Tell me you want this as much as I do. Please."

"I trust you." His eyes lock on mine for a long moment, and I reach up, brushing the strands of black hair out of his face. "I want you."

Then he glides inside me, a sharp sting slicing through my body. I inhale quickly, my body tensing and immediately wanting to fight against the intrusion. It's a reaction that takes over, with me digging my heels into the mattress, reaching down and grabbing a fistful of his hair.

He grits his teeth. "You have to relax, Jimin. Keep breathing."

I bite my lip and nod, afraid of ruining things more than the fear of pain. In a desperate voice, I whisper, "Please be gentle with me."

His hand slides around to the nape of my neck, dragging my face to his. "I will. You have my word." He blows out a breath and I suck it in, a tear escaping from the corner of my eye. He wipes it away before I can move. "You're safe with me. You always will be."

Our breaths mingle in the space between us, and he continues to move inside me. The sting eventually gives way to a numbness, letting me fall into a blissful pleasure unfurling through my insides knowing that he's inside me. From the knowledge that I'm the one making him feel this way. That I'm the only one he would ever let his guard down for.

His hips push faster, his balls slapping against me on every thrust, his palms pressing so deep on my wrists that my hands tingle. And then he tenses, and I can feel him pulse, shooting deep inside me, his low groan making my cock stand straight up, and before I can say any more, I come harder than I've ever done to myself, so hard I see stars.

He collapses beside me, his fingers loosening around my wrists and I've never felt closer to anyone than I do with him. Instinctively, I shimmy right up next to him and rest my face in the crook of his neck, his big body curls around mine. Him cradling me feels almost as good as him going down on me.

I smile, my heart swelling as I replay in my head the way he looked at me and took the boy I once was and cast him to the wind. Now, in his absence, is me. And I'm basking in this newfound bliss.