Sparking/Surge Secret Mafia Shu Kurenai x Secret Mafia Reader

Start bij het begin

The girl retorted as the albino sighed softly before pulling away from her and getting in front instead. He leaned down to kiss her head as he muttered,

"I'm sorry, my love. I promise I'll be back before you know it."

And he turned around and left to get ready, leaving the house shortly after. (Y/N) just stared at the dinner table with the untouched dishes as she thought,

'Shu and I have been married for nearly 3 years now. And yet I have no idea what he does at work. He always says that he's at the company, doing paperwork but whenever we're on the phone, I hear weird noises in the background. As if, someone is crying or screaming in pain in the background. I wonder-'

Her thoughts were interrupted when her phone rang. She looked at the caller ID and picked up as she asked straightforwardly,

"What is it?"

"My precious (Assassin/Mafia Name), I've got a job for you~"

"Stop with the sultry tone and just speak up the 'job' you've got for me."

"You see, I've sent Red Eye on a mission to finish off my business rival. However, I forgot to consider the number of men, my rival has. I need you to go and give him a hand. He'll get you caught up on the mission details. You've got 24 hours."

"Alright. Be prepared to see the headlines in the newspaper tomorrow."

With that, the (e/c) eyed girl hung up the call and stood up as she muttered to herself,

"Well, since Shu isn't here, I might as well go to my work as well."

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's P.O.V.

There're certain things, the reader needs to be caught up with:

• Shu Kurenai, a.k.a., your husband was a member of the underworld Mafia group, Raging Flames. He went by the name of Red Eye in Raging Flames. Nobody, not even the leader had the details of his personal life.

• Even though Shu and (Y/N) were married for nearly 3 years now, he kept his identity as a mafia member a secret because he didn't know how (Y/N) would react after knowing his identity.

• He's one of the top assassins in the Mafia group. Everyone feared him.

• (Y/N), his wife, too was an assassin in the same Mafia group. Her identity was also a secret as she didn't know how Shu would react.

• She went by the name (Assassin/Mafia Name) and was skilled at killing. When Shu was gone to 'work', she too went to do her 'work'.

• (Y/N) was the right-hand assassin of the leader of Raging Flames.

Alright now, let's continue with the story.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
At the Mancini residence:

It was a dark moonless night and the big mansion was guarded by more than a hundred guards. As if they knew, someone was coming for Mr. Mancini's life.

But these guards were unable to recognize the imposter who was freely roaming around in the mansion, looking for Mr. and Mrs. Mancini's bedroom.

'Where could the bedroom possibly be? Ugh! It's so hard to find! How do these Mancinis remember their way around such a big house without a navigation map?!'

The red-eyed albino thought as his eyes were covered by the black glasses of his disguise. It had been half an hour already but he still had no clue where the room could be.