| 10 |

Now playing:
White Walls by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

☀︎

Felix has a huge smile on his face, twirling around with Jisung. He falls back into Jisung's arms, laughing even louder as he throws his head back.

Jisung stands him back up straight as the song ends, smiling widely. "How that's for dancing?" He asks.

Felix shakes his head. "I think I need to sit down. I'm dizzy." He smiles, slowly making his way back to the table the group claimed.

He takes a seat in the chair, the dizziness finally wearing off. He hasn't stopped smiling all night. He watches his friends dance around like lunatics, smiling widely.

Jeongin and Seungmin are over at the buffet tables together, trying all the snacks. Chan and his girlfriend are taking photos, and Jisung is doing the Macarena with Minho.

Felix shakes his head at Jisung's love-sick smile, moving his eyes somewhere else. They go to Hyunjin, who is trying to make Changbin dance. He has a huge smile on his face, tugging at Changin's arm as the older declines over and over.

He just shakes his head, looking down at his lap. He is pretty sure the dance is going to end anytime now, because it is close to hitting midnight. Prom queen and king have already been announced and all the other things that happen at prom have already happened.

Chan walks over to Felix with a smile on his face, holding a couple photos. He looks up at his brother, and takes a seat next to him.

"You're right." He says, happily. "Prom is so fun this year."

Felix smiles, patting Chan's thigh. "I'm glad you had fun." He says.

Chan sucks in a breath, stretching. "I did, I really did." He says. "But I'm getting a little tired now. My body aches." He chuckles.

Felix nods. "Me too. I lost all my energy when I danced." He says. He finds himself smiling when he looks back in it all. He probably looked like a total idiot, but he had fun.

"Should we start gathering everybody up then?" His older brother asks, looking at the rest of the boys who also look a little worn out.

"Eh." Felix says, shaking his head. "I don't think we should. I don't wanna force them to leave early and ruin all the fun." He says, tracing circles on his knee as he talks.

"They look pretty tired as well," Chan says, looking to his little brother. "I don't think they'd mind."

Felix looks up at him, then to the dance floor. He isn't wrong, they look a little tired. Not upset or anything, they are having a blast, but they look like they are ready to crash.

He sighs. "Alright then. I'll go get my boys."

Chan chuckles, watching Felix get up and walk away. "I'll get mine.." he mumbles, looking over to Changbin, who's doing the Hokey Pokey. He cringes.

☀︎

"Ugh." Jisung groans, stumbling inside the house alongside Minho. "My thighs ache." He whines.

"I can't wait to get out of this suit." Hyunjin says, yanking off his necktie and throwing it aside. His shirt is unbuttoned and messy.