| 16 |

Now playing:
Somebody Else by The 1975

☀︎

Felix holds the door, smiling at Jisung who exits the house. "Bye, good luck." He says.

Minho is here to pick him up, and Felix is watching them get in the car and drive off like a protective parent. He sighs before closing the door. He gives the couple on his couch a look with raised brows, giggling afterwards.

They giggle as well, feeling the same relived feeling as Felix at the moment. "We did it." Jeongin says, falling back in the couch.

"We did." Felix replies to Jeongin, walking over and plopping down on the couch next to Seungmin. Seungmin wraps an arm around Felix, smiling as well.

It's silent for a few seconds, before the door opens again. Felix flicks his head up. "You're back alrea—" He pauses. He is met with two who he didn't expect to see, Hyunjin and Changbin.

"Oh." He says. It just hit him. "Ohhh." He says, dragging his words out as he lets his head fall back on the couch. "That's right. The bonfire party. I forgot about that."

Hyunjin chuckles. "Well hello to you as well, blondie." He teases, closing the front door when Changbin steps in fully. "You're welcome for the ride I'm about to give you."

He raises his head, looking to Hyunjin curiously. "We are going there with you?" He asks.

Chan walks out of the hallway, putting his phone in his pocket. "I didn't feel like driving today." He says, grabbing his house keys and looking to Felix. "Thus, Hyunjin will be driving us there."

"Are we all gonna fit in your car?" Seungmin says, an eyebrow raised as he looks at Hyunjin. "What kind of car do you drive?"

"My— SUV," He corrects. "Will hold all of us just fine. Don't doubt her." He grimaces.

Felix giggles.

☀︎

The six boys fit in the SUV just fine. It might have been a bit crowded in the back, but overall it was a smooth ride to the beach. Changbin even got shotgun, after a heated game of rock, paper, scissors.

Chan whistles a tune as they walk the beach, going towards the light they see in the distance. The invite just said the name of the beach, not being specific, and they ended up parking at the wrong end.

Felix loves it though. He loves to walk the beach, especially at night. The sun went down between then and now, and now the moon illuminates the water and it's breathtaking to see.

He smiles at nothing specific and looks down to his feet. His smile kind of falters when he sees his shoes all sandy, but that's fine. It's not going to ruin his night.

He feels something nudge his shoulder suddenly, bringing him out of his daze. He looks over, raising his head and making eye contact with Hyunjin. He gives him a little smile.

Felix smiles back, only making Hyunjin's eyes crinkle more. Felix is the first to look away. He can't handle it, feeling a little weird. He looks back down to his feet, but he doesn't stop smiling.

"Hey!" Chan's girlfriends suddenly greets them, making Felix realize that they reached the fire.

"Hi, baby." Chan smiles, giving her a hug. She kisses his cheek, smiling just like him. He keeps his arm wrapped around her as he turns back to the group. She follows him, smiling at the rest of the guys.