| 06 |

Now playing:
My honest face by Inhaler

☀︎

School was boring. It wasn't up until lunch ended, then it was just boring. Felix had his physics final right after lunch and that absolutely ruined his mood for the rest of the day.

At least it was his last test, is what he's telling himself.

Chan unlocks the door for the eight of them, holding it open as all of the pass by and enter the home one by one. Felix immediately heads the to fridge for a refreshment.

"School sucked." Jeongin says.

"It did." Changbin agrees.

"You're a senior." Felix says, opening his can of soda. "You have it easy. You don't have to dread going back next year." Felix says, almost whines.

"Yeah, cause we have to go to college now." Chan says, mocking him.

Felix rolls his eyes. "Whatever, that's even better. College is fun." He says, causing Chan to smile. He turns to his friends, "Wanna go out on the back deck?"

"Sure." Seungmin answers.

Felix nods and begins to walk, his little group following behind him. They place their backpacks at the bottom of the stairs and head to the door. Felix unlocks it and slides it open.

"We'll meet you out there." Minho teases.

Jisung yells back. "I don't doubt it."

That causes the seniors to crack up. Jisung exits the house with a little smile, closing the sliding door and heading over to sit on the patio furniture with his friends. He sits next to Seungmin.

Felix let's out a breath. He throws his head back, listening to the waves crash. He loves living on the beach.

Jeongin sits on the other side of Seungmin, leaning his head on his shoulder. Seungmin smiles, putting a hand around Jeongin. Jisung watches, his face crinkling up.

"Yuck." He says, getting up and walking over to the chair across from Felix. "I hate couples."

Felix raises his head. "Hey, don't be too loud." He smiles, "You're boyfriend is inside." He says, causing Jeongin to crack up.

Jisung blushes, but rolls his eyes. "He's not my boyfriend, and won't be- ever."

"Oh yeah, sure." Felix says, teasing Jisung. "You say that now."

Seungmin smiles. He looks to Jisung, "Are you going to ask him to prom?"

Felix gasps. "I forgot about prom."

"It's only a couple days away." Jisung says to Felix. "On Friday, I think. So like five days away." He turns back to Seungmin. "And no way. I can't do something so bold."

"Why not?" Jeongin asks.

Jisung looks to the soda in his hand. "I don't know." He shrugs. "I mean.. I don't even know if he likes me." He looks up to the boys, an upset look on his face.