Taking a break from Wattpad

Hey guys! I've been going through a LOT of shit lately so I'm going to be taking a decent break from Wattpad. Is this going to turn into a vent? Yes. Yes it is. Why am I venting to strangers online? Cause I have no one else 🥲 and I kinda owe you guys an explanation so here it is:

Ok so basically I've had a boyfriend for like 4 months now but just recently he broke up with me out of nowhere. He told me that I had too many problems and that he was dealing with things and didn't want to have to make me happy. I literally wanted him to listen. That's it. I was feeling insecure because of what some girls were saying to me. He wasn't there for me when I needed him most. I'm so fucking upset and i wish he would realize that this was nothing to break up with me over. He told me he loved me all throughout our relationship but that was all bullshit. He never fucking loved me. If he really did he would have made an effort to work things out. But lately he's been giving me a lot of mixed signals. He even snapped me asking to get back together and when I asked are you sure he said that he meant "as friends." Who the hell says "I want to get back together as friends." Like I know damn well that he meant more than friends. But of course I'll just have to move on. I asked him if he's happier being single and he said no but then but then he's saying he only wants to be friends. Is he taking to other girls? Idk but I'm so confused. He even kissed me the week before he dumped me. It didn't even mean anything. I feel so stupid for believing and falling for the lie of being told that I mattered and that I was loved.

Also I'm just really stressed and some girls have been really mean to me. So yeah I don't think I'm in the right frame of mind to write as of now.

Thanks for understanding!

Also enjoy the picture that I took at Walmart lol I literally found that baby there