Chapter 7: Cleanup time

Eren's POV
TW: Mutilation of a corpse

I couldn't be mad at (Y/n). She was too beautiful.

"I'm sorry..." She said sobbing.

"Don't be sorry. I just wanna know what happened." I said softly, trying to comfort her. She was still in tears no matter how much I reassured her. I held her in my arms which got blood all over my clothes but I didn't care.

"She was intimidating me and calling me ugly! And she said that you didn't even like me! But I know that wasn't true! The kiss we shared last night! It was true love!" (Y/n) cried. "She kept bragging and saying that you two were together and that you'd never talk to me until the day she died so... I killed her." She said with a slight smile forming. I giggled.

"She's making up bullshit. But it was pretty funny to kill her after she said that." I said looking down at Mikasa's limp body.

"Can you explain why you kissed?" (Y/n) asked in a panic.

"Oh yeah she was hella desperate and just leaned in and I didn't realize what was happening until after the fact." I explained. She nodded. Based on our conversation, I could tell it still didn't make sense to her but she doesn't have to worry about it anymore. Mikasa is dead.

"That's good." (Y/n) said.

"We should probably start cleaning." I suggested. "We don't wanna get busted now do we?" (Y/n) smiled.

"That's true. I'll fill up some buckets of water." She began walking but I pulled the back of her shirt, stopping her from going any further.

"Not so fast... we need to change first. It'll look suspicious if we just walk outside in bloody clothing." I said.

"W-what?! But you're in here! Girls and boys can't change in front of each other!" (Y/n) cried.

"Oh come on, (Y/n). You admitted you like me. And I'd like to see what's underneath your uniform." I said with a smirk. She blushed.

"F-fine! But only cause you asked me to!" (Y/n) said.

Damn. Crazy how she can change her personality so quickly. I thought. We began changing in front of each other and I looked
(Y/n) up and down. My eyes glanced down at her tits. Damn... pretty big for a 12 year old. Shit! What am I doing?! I thought.

"You like it don't you?" (Y/n) said smirking.

"Yeah they're pretty cool." I said.

"Is cool the only describing word you got?"
(Y/n) pouted. "Maybe you should get a closer look!" (Y/n) began walking towards me without a shirt on.

Her personality changes SUPER Fast. One moment she was sobbing in my arms and the next she's trying to seduce me? I like it.

"They're... amazing..." I began but stopped myself before going any further. "We're getting distracted, we should start cleaning before nightfall comes around." I suggest.

"That's true. We should also save our virginity for later." (Y/n) said with a wink.

Damn that was hot. We finished changing and got the cleaning supplies we needed.

"You can use my bedsheet to roll up the body. I'll blame another girl for stealing it." (Y/n) said calmly. "Would you like any help?"

"No, it's ok. Believe it or not but this isn't the first time I've cleaned up a body." I replied. Her eyes widened.

"You're so cool." She said with a smile. I smiled back at her and we continued working. I rolled up the body in (Y/n)'s blanket and cleaned the blood from the surrounding areas. I was shocked that I was so calm about helping my crush get away with murdering my adopted sister. Definitely didn't see this coming.

We cleaned for hours. We scrubbed floors, walls, and windows. We changed bedsheets and even repainted the walls just in case. Now all that we had left was the body.

"So do we like... throw it in the lake?" (Y/n) asked.

"No. We need to go into the forest and chop her up! Then throw her in the lake!" I said with a smile.

"But how? Chainsaws aren't invented yet."
(Y/n) remarks.

"Huh? What's that?" I asked. I didn't know what she was going on about but I ignored it.

"Nevermind." (Y/n) said with a smile.

"Hey what if we use the ODM blade? That cuts through a Titan easily doesn't it? So why wouldn't it work for a human body too?" I suggested. (Y/n) nodded.

"Great idea. Let's take this into the forest." She said while blushing. I couldn't help but blush too. I couldn't believe it! (Y/n) and I were doing an activity together! At this point it was dark so we just took the body to the forest along with the blade.

"I can start." I said while unwrapping the blanket carrying Mikasa's body. I began with the limbs. I cut off her arms and legs. Blood flowed from the severed limbs as I watched with interest. I'd never mutilated someone before but now here I was doing it with the prettiest girl I've ever seen. I then cut off her head. Blood was getting all over our new clothes now.

"I can start throwing the limbs in the lake!"
(Y/n) said excitedly.

"Good idea." I say, still chopping off various body parts. I hear loud splashes in the water. Music to my ears. After we were finished, we headed back to our houses and changed. We then got together again and burned the dirty blood stained clothes.

"Thanks Eren. This meant a lot to me." (Y/n) said with a smile.

"Of course. I'd do anything for you."

To be continued...