---in the kitchen--

In silence sat the little squad, with Y/N and Taehyung sending glares to eachother through their squinted eyes. Jimin sat next to Taehyung on one side of the kitchen island while the Jeon siblings sat on the other side. "You've betrayed the trio code." Y/N reminds him. "Yeah, Tae, you know, snitches don't get bitches." Jimin imitates a wise man. "No, Snitches get thrown in ditches. That's what they get." Y/N fumed. "I WAS DRUNK!" Taehyung exclaims. "How am I supposed to remember what I had done while I was wasted??" He questions to justify his actions. "I can't lie. I can confirm he was a bit wasted last night." Jimin vouches. Y/N turns to her brother. "Yes. He was wasted."

---last night; 2:30 am---

Jungkook walks out of the mansion's upstairs bathroom, to walk the dark hallways that lead back to his room. On his way to his room, the drunk figure of Taehyung emerges suddenly out of the dark and to his sight. His eyebrows furrow in confusion. The drunk Taehyung had also noticed Jungkook's figure. "Jungkook!" He whispered/yelled. Soon he was supporting his figure on Jungkook's shoulder while still struggling to find his balance. His head also would drop down, but he'd still lift it up, fighting the urge to drift off to dream land. Jungkook held on to the blue head's arms, to help the man stand still and avoid him collapsing. "How much did you drink?" Jungkook asks. "I saw Erik walk into Y/N's room, just now." He exposes with a mischievous smile on his face. Completely ignoring Jungkook's question. "What?" Jungkook whispered/yelled in disbelief. The blue head giggles, wiggling his eyebrows. "You're wasted, man." Jungkook reminds. "Let's get you to your room." The drunk blue head doesn't protest and Jungkook makes sure the older one is in bed.

He exits Taehyung's room, walking back to the hallway. On the way he stops at his little sister's bedroom door with doubt. He wanted to check if what Taehyung saw was true or was it just the alcohol messing with his mind. His hand reached for the knob and pushed the door gently open. To his relief, there was no Erik present in the room. It was just a dark cold room, with
Y/N tucked underneath the blanket in deep slumber.

--
"You're forgiven." Y/N replies to Taehyung's appeal. The blue head jumps on his feet and hugs her by the neck as if he had just debunked a long sentence. "Thank you, rascal." Y/N places her palms flatly on his belly before shoving him away. "Get away from me, you wanna-be smurf!" The blue head responds with a chuckle, soon making his way towards Jimin and Jungkook who were busy prepping the steaks to be grilled. "What do we have here, gentlemen?" He questions with an MC voice. "Oh, are you done begging for forgiveness?" Jungkook asks, sneering. "Yes, I am. I have been forgiven." He answers, pompous. Jimin laughs at their stupid convo. "At least you didn't say anything wild, like we were kissing or something of that sort." Y/N speaks from the kitchen island, hands and eyes glued to her phone. "Cause that would've costed me my door. And I wouldn't have forgiven you, even on your death bed." She explains. "Wow. That's cruel." Taehyung lowly shares causing the other two boys to titter. "He did hint it, though." Jungkook exposes. "What?!" The blue head's eyes widen in surprise and shock. He stares at the mischievous younger one with a wide eyed deadly glare. All Jungkook did was smile mischievously while avoiding eye contact, continuing to massage seasoning onto the raw steak. Jimin was laughing his ass off. Y/N looked back at Taehyung with squinted eyes. "Why would you even think of such a thing?" She asks. "Do you want me dead? grounded for life?"

"But seriously, Y/N, did you never think of kissing Erik?" Jimin asks out of the blue with a smile lingering on his lips, taking
Y/N by surprise. "Don't lie now. He got the looks and everything-" "never in a million years." Y/N responds. "He is handsome and all that, but I'd never think of him that way." She puts forth. Confident in her words. Her and Erik were friends on weekends and professional the other days of the week. She didn't deny that he had the looks to sweep any girl off her feet, but she thinks she's an exception for that fact.
"Yeah, right." Taehyung snarls. Rolling his eyes. "I'm not lying. On my neck--" Y/N swears to convince the unconvinced trio. "Yeah, yeah. We believe you." Jimin says sarcastically to stop
Y/N from brewing anymore of what they thought was lies. "Oh, c'mon!" Y/N throws her hands in exasperation prior to her rolling her eyes. The trio chuckle evilly to her annoyance.

The ringing of the bell calms down the chaos in the kitchen. "The door is open!" Taehyung yells. "Who is it?" Y/N asks curiously, arching her eyebrow. "You'll see." He replies with a promising smile. The sound of footsteps echoing around the hall as they approach the kitchen had Y/N glancing back at the trio behind her that were grinning happily. She didn't know wether to be suspicious of them or excited. She anticipated the entrance of these steps. Her teeth latched onto her bottom lip as she spots a pair of shoes emerge from the kitchen's doorway. Her eyes widen and jaw drops. Eyes sparkling at sight. Her hands cover her widely gaped mouth, muffling her words.

"No way!"