HEART OF GOLD

"JEON JUNGKOOOK" Y/N, now awakened from her sleep, yells out her 'childish older brother' s name in rage after being pranked in the early mornings of a monday.
"GET BACK HERE YOU MORON!" She yells as she chases him downstairs to the kitchen. Y/N walks into the kitchen just to see her older brother hiding behind their mother who was acting like a shield, protecting him. "What's going on?" Their mother asks with her hands placed on her hips. "MOM would you PLEASE tell your son to stop pulling pranks on me, he's 22 for crying out loud!" Y/N throws her hands in the air to express how annoyed she was. "What did he do this time?" She asks before quickly throwing her son a little glare and looking back front at Y/N again.

"He scared me with that terrifying mask of his. TO WAKE ME UP MOM TO WAKE ME UP. Like what sane person does that?" Y/N questions bewildered by her older brother's behavior. Mrs.Jeon turns her body fully to face her problematic son. "Hear me out mom," "Jungkook, you have no explanation whatsoever, so don't hit me with the 'hear me out, mom.' I don't wanna hear it anymore. You need to stop bothering your little sister and instead be her protector and not her feared enemy that is willing to give her a hear attack any chance they get,"
"I can protect myself. I don't need his irritating ass to do that for me." Y/N states after cringing at her mother's words.

"Y/N--" Mrs.Jeon starts but ends up getting cut off by her son. "Yeah, right, thanks to me you can do that." Jungkook boasts about the defensive skills he had taught his little sister to help her with defending herself any time she needs to. "YeAh, RiGht, ThAnKs tO mE yOu cAn dO tHaT." Y/N mimics her older brother's words in a completely different tone, making a mockery out of it. "What a child." Jungkook remarks. "Says YOU." Y/N snaps back. "Yes says me the fuck you're gonna do about it?" "ENOUGH!" Mrs.Jeon yells loud enough to instill an ear deafening silence. "This ends here. You're taking her to school from now on." Mrs. Jeon points at Jungkook before leaving the kitchen gracefully. "WHAT?!" Jungkook exclaims.
"Mom, no I beg you, this won't happen again. My friends are picking me up today..." Y/N trails off as she follows her mom trying to convince her to change her mind.

Y/N stormed back to her room after receiving tons of 'No's' from her mother who was determined on her decision and it didn't seem like she was going to change her mind anytime soon. A prolonged sigh left Y/N's mouth before being muffled into the pillows on her bed. "I hate my brother. Such a bummer." She murmured to herself before lifting her head off the pillows and looking at her alarm clock on her nightstand. "HOLY SHIT! I'M LATE!" The girl jumps off her bed and sprints into her bathroom to get ready for school.

Running downstairs, Y/N jumps down a couple flights in a hurry before landing feet first on the ground safely and into the kitchen she goes, where the Jeon's are having their breakfast.
"OH MY! Y/N, dear, you could've hurt yourself." Mrs.Jeon exclaims with concern. "I've done this a million times mom. Don't worry, I'll be fine." Y/N reasurres her concerned mother with no confidence cause if anything, Y/N is anything but careful. "You're going to end up cracking that skull of yours open, we'll finally see if you have a brain or not." Y/N kissed her teeth at her brother's snarky remark. She turns to him to with a forced smile placed on her lips. "Get your keys smart mouth, I'm late." "I don't see the harm in it for me." Jungkook shrugs. "Dad."
Y/N calls out. "Jeon." Mr.Jeon's eyes immediately shoots Jungkook a glare to which he rolls his eyes before rising up on his feet and walking away. Y/N smiles in victory before kissing both her parents's cheeks and following after Jungkook.
"Oh god have mercy." Mrs.Jeon exhales as she looks at the duo driving away.

--in the car--
"Are we still going to that movie later?" Jungkook questions to check on their already planned monday night. "Nope."
Y/N simply puts out. "And why not?" He questiones again. "Because me and my friends are going to the mall after classes and I probably would be back late." "Whatever." Jungkook grumbles.