Bite the bullet

"Oof" Y/N puffs out, along with a groan once she lands on the ground butt first. "That hurts." Her eyes squeeze shut in reaction to the temporary pain in her tailbone.

"Well, look who we have here." The disembodied voice states. Y/N's eyes open only for her eyebrows to crash in confusion at the person infront of her.  "Taehyung?!" Y/N utters in disbelief. She looked up at her cousin, flabbergasted. What was he doing here? "Y/N?" He mimics her words instead with a smug.  He extends his hand out for her to grab and pull herself up. Y/N did just that. "What are you doing here?" She asks while her hands were busy dusting herself off. "Well, let's just say--" "Taehyung, I couldn't find her--" Y/N's eyebrows crease even more at the sight of jimin. "What in the world are these two doing here?" Y/N pondered. "Don't worry, chim. I found her." He reasurres. Jimin stands next to Taehyung with his hand folded before his chest. "You're in trouble." Taehyung notified, pushing his hands into his pockets.

"Say what now.."

"Wait, wait, what's going on? What are you guys even doing here? since when were you guys in town?" Y/N questions but it only was ignored by the two. Taehyung locks her shoulders within his arm length, pulling her to walk to his side. Jimin joins their side and the three start walking towards what Y/N remembers as the way back to her car. "Ah, yes I forgot, I must be speaking to the wall. HELLO?!"
Y/N shouts sarcastically. The duo snorted out before breaking out into a fit of laughter. "Great now, I've made you laugh, you owe me an explanation." Y/N bargained. Jimin and Taehyung were recovering from their little laughter fit and couldn't put on a full sentence. They didn't try to protest or anything, they were more than happy to answer her. Y/N, Taehyung and jimin are what you call bestfriends. The three seemed to share the same useless braincells when together, that is the root of their bond, they share useless braincells. This means laughing loudly at unfunny jokes that they crack with eachother and supporting eachother's dumb decisions and having eachothers back most importantly. Great friendship, eh? Unlike Taehyung, Jimin wasn't related to either of the two. Jimin was a friend of Taehyung's and Taehyung introduced him to Jungkook who went with them to the same elementary school before going abroad at the age of 7. In conclusion Y/N knew Jiming through Jungkook, who also knew Jiming through Taehyung. Now Taehyung isn't blood related to Y/N and Jungkook. Mr.Jeon's father was remarried shortly after being divorced from Mr.Jeon's mother. His new wife was Mr.Kim's mother (Taehyung's father's mother.) Mr.Jeon and Mr.Kim had a great bond with eachother. And they still remained in touch despite not being blood brothers. That's how Jungkook, Y/N and Taehyung are related. "We just got here. We were having dinner at the restaurant just down that street." Taehyung's finger stretches out to point at a restaurant at the end of one the streets to their left. "That's when we got a call from your brother, that you had taken the car and ran away from your bodyguard, Erik, his name, I believe?" Jimin chimed in. "Erik, that snitch."  Y/N grumbled internally. "Man, he was pissed." Taehyung puffs out. "Who was pissed?" Y/N asks with an arched eyebrow. "Your brother and that Erik guy." Taehyung answers. "Oh." "That's why we are here." Jimin starts. "Jungkook knew we were in town and surprisingly you were just a couple of streets away from us, so he told us to bring you back home." Jimin puts forth simply. Leaving out the "I'm gonna kill her if I see her." Part. Y/N looks ahead with wide eyes. Wide eyes of visible fear. "How did he know I was here?" Y/N asks, stunned.  "His car has a tracker."
Taehyung blurts. "WHAT? WHY WOULD HE HAVE A TRACKER IN HIS CAR?" Y/N boomed. She wasn't slick after all and now has to face the consequences.

She has to come home to an angry Jungkook. Who is most likely to give her a long lecture, that never ends, with a scowl on his face. Y/N has managed to pick up on his habits despite them not growing up together when they were younger. Jungkook haven't been living with the Jeon's until he had turned 18. Just 4 years ago, the two finally met properly. Y/N knew she had an older brother. But all she had known about him was that he studies abroad. His visits were rare, and he wouldn't stay long. He also didn't seem easy to approach. He was short tempered and had this emotionless face on all the time. That didn't seem inviting to Y/N and she didn't try to approach him often. But their parents were persistent on the two to get to know eachother better and would force them to sit down together and talk. The duo actually gave it a shot and made effort to interact with eachother, just to create this inseparable bond between them.