Cast

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
⚠️Warnings⚠️
This book will contain mentions of
Abuse
Suicidal Thoughts
Self harm
Body image issues
Drugs
Alcohol
Blood
Trauma
Sexual assault
Mental illness
Eating disorders
(May contain others if so I will post about it)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naomi Scott as Alexandria Rivers

"I will punch you in the throat if you put your hands on me again

"I will punch you in the throat if you put your hands on me again. Do I make myself perfectly fucking clear?"

"Buck, what in the hell did you do to my kitchen? It was in better shape after the damn earthquake you actual child! You know what, no, that's not even correct because Christopher has left my kitchen in better shape."

"No, absolutely not! What happened wasn't fair, at all in the slightest. If we have to pick sides in this fucking mess then I'm on Buck's, I don't care if it makes anyone mad."

"Well, long story short, our father was abusive, and our mother was a junkie. I raised Mateo, and then I got into a shitty relationship with a man that was shittier than our father. And I ran away here to L.A. Mateo more than willing to come with me. So, brownies?"

"Because falling apart wasn't something I ever had time for, and then it was something I didn't have the luxury to do. My emotions were a giant fucking tangled mess, and then I started therapy, so I'm working on it."

Max Minghella as Mateo Rivers

"You must be Buck, Lexi absolutely hated you at first

"You must be Buck, Lexi absolutely hated you at first. It was hilarious for me to listen to her rant about you for hours over the smallest thing. Of course, she'd never openly tell you that you fucked up, because despite her being a Firestarter she's very caring."

"Lexi, I gotta introduce you to Sam. She's uh, I've been seeing her for a few months, and I think it's time for you to meet her."

"So Hen, I gotta ask because you work with them, and maybe I'm reading into it too much. But the two of them, Buck and Eddie, they're both head over heels for Lexi, aren't they?"

"Eddie, you have to watch her, both of you do. She's going to say she's fine, and that you won't need to worry about her, but she's not fine. And she's not going to be fine if she won't talk about it. Don't push her, just let her know that you guys are there for her. She'll come to you when she's ready."