'I've done some work for this museum. Got free entry for life because of it,' Hyunjin said with a slightly smug grin on his face as he pulled you past everyone.

'So, where do you wanna start?' Hyunjin asked, looking at the three archways that would lead into different art rooms.

'Uh, I dunno, you're the teacher here,' you said with a shrug.

'Teacher huh?' Hyunjin repeated with a smirk. He grabbed your hand and pulled you softly towards him. 'Well then, let me guide you,' he spoke softly, his long eyelashes fluttering as your eyes met his. Your heart felt like it did a backflip.

Hyunjin guided you through the museum like a tour guide. He knew about every piece and could tell you what kind of paint or tools had been used. He could even tell you the backstory behind every item and artist and explained which categories they belonged to and why. The only times he let go of you was when he needed to switch hands to point something out or help you get closer.

Now and then you would notice other visitors lingering around the two of you, their focus mainly on Hyunjin. Whether it was because of his bright pink hair and beautiful appearance or because of his lengthy stories regarding the pieces, you weren't quite sure. But you couldn't really blame them either. If you had been a visitor and saw someone as beautiful as Hyunjin speaking so eloquently about the art pieces displayed, you'd be infatuated too.

By the time you had seen the whole museum it was already getting dark outside, the ambience slightly shifting despite the lights never changing.

'Feeling prepared?' Hyunjin asked with a smirk as the two of you made your way to the exit.

'Yeah, I think so,' you said with a nod, thinking of the art exhibition and feeling much more confident now than before. You really did feel like you gained more understanding of the things you read about. And of course, with Hyunjin explaining things to you in person made everything seem to fall more into place.

'I hope I didn't bore you too much,' Hyunjin said, scratching himself behind his ears and suddenly looking sheepishly, a hint of insecurity audible in his voice.

'Not at all!' You said quickly, meaning it and shaking your head. You had always had a heart for people telling you about the things they loved. Whether that would be something small and trivial, or something you'd otherwise never thought would be interesting, it didn't matter. As soon as someone who'd loved it talked about it, you would fall in love with it too. The information would seep into you like their love for the topic would be etched into your heart as well. And so it had been the case with Hyunjin talking about art.

'You must be tired now,' Hyunjin stated, his expression soft as his eyes found yours.

'Not at all,' you blurted out. It was true. Normally an entire day of strolling around a museum would totally wear you out, but Hyunjin's enthusiasm and energy seemed to have partially transferred to you, making you feel just as energetic as when you had left the house.

Hyujin stopped and looked at you curiously, his eyes narrowing slightly.

'You sure?' He asked, the beginning of a smile playing on his lips. You nodded. You could see him thinking for a moment, then 'Could you stand just a little more?' He asked almost challengingly. It was somewhat late already and you were curious to see what museum would still be open at this time that he'd want to visit it so bad.

'Let's go,' you said encouragingly.