Chapter 3

Valerie's POV
      "Look Romano, If we can merge our company's together we'd make billions. Think about the future and how successful we could be. The Dale-Romano corporations wouldn't be the best company on the east side but the best in the U.S." The jackass across my desk tells me.

I don't know why I even agreed to this meeting. This piece of shit really thinks he's better than me. I couldn't help but laugh at his offer.

"Please, you must be joking Ed if you'd think I would be stupid enough to agree to this."I say with zero emotion in my voice.

"Your loosing the offer of a lifetime. With you and your good looks and my excellent business skills we could make history."He says as he winks at me.

He has got to be joking at this point. This misogynistic asshole really thinks he can run a better business than me.

"I don't know where you got the idea that you know how to run a business better than me, because last I checked yours is plummeting while mine is already making billions. I built my business from the ground up while you inherited yours from daddy, and what makes you think I would ever want to want to go into business with someone that has a lower IQ than a Fucking monkey. Now leave my office before I have you removed."I say

At this point he is fuming, I think I can see literal smoke coming out of his ears. He gets up to leave but now before saying.

"Ill get you for this you little bitch"he says. I don't even bother with a response for this dumb piece of shit.

"David" I yell and in comes my assistant. "Make sure that Edward Dale is never allowed within 50 feet of my building, and send someone to drive me home."

"Right away boss. Oh and that girl you asked me to check on, she got the job as Ms.Locks assistant."David tells me.

Shit.

Amelia better not go after her. She's also part of the lifestyle and is a mommy dom like myself.

We've known each other for years but she better not come after what's mine.

      Ive had enough of this day, but that girl from the elevator won't leave my mind. She was so nervous and cute and when I caught her staring I saw her face turn bright red.

She would be the perfect submissive and its been so long since I've had a submissive.

As I'm walking out I see my new driver Jeremy. The new driver opens my door for me and I get in swiftly. We start to move as I take out my phone to answer a emails.

Suddenly I hear something crash into the car. I see flashes of short brown hair hit the car and fall on the ground as I hear Jeremy curse out loud.

Instantly Im out the car going to help the person on the ground when I see her.

Sam's POV

SHIT SHIT SHIT. She just had to be the CEO and now I'm in her car as she takes me to the hospital.

Im pretty sure I've stoped breathing. I take a quick glance over to her only to see her smirking as she drives the car right into the hospital parking lot.

"Umm th-thank you for the ride ma'am."I watch as she closes her eyes almost like she's trying to restrain herself as her knuckles turn white as she grips the steering wheel.

I go to get out of the car only for it to be locked. I hear her door open and close as she goes around the car to my side. she opens my door and holds a hand out.

I can't say no she's my boss.

"Thanks, but I think I can head in on my own" Im starting to find my voice as I get more annoyed with being treated like a small child.

Im an adult I can walk myself into the big scary hospital.

Right?

She doesn't say a word as she drags me by my hand to the front doors. I try to pull my hand away only for her to grip harder to the point it hurts.

"ow ow ow, Look I don't need a babysitter I'm fine on my own." She has this look in her eye that I can't describe as she clenches her jaw.

I really shouldn't try to piss her off but she's treating me like I'm incapable.

She walks up to the front desk with her hand clenched over mine. "I need to see Dr.Fields" she says in a slightly annoyed tone.

The lady behind the front desk brushes her off as she slowly types away at the computer.

"Do you have an appointment?" The lady asks in a slow monotone voice. It isn't unit she looks up that her eyes go wide and seconds later she's on the phone asking for Dr.Fields.

Damn is everyone scared of her.

I mean she is stunningly scary with pitch black eyes that make you want to curl in a ball and hide.

Soon enough a woman in scrubs appears around the corner. She heads straight for us and I feel Ms.Ramano let go of my hand to hug the woman.

This must be Dr.Fields and she is gorgeous. With long blonde hair tied up in a bun and a body worth worshiping.

"So Valerie what can I do for you" the doctor asks.

"Well, Ms.Huxley here got hit with a car by my incompetent staff so I want a full exam done."Ms.Ramano says to the doctor.

"I see, well follow me we'll get her checked out."the doctor says