21. Let the night begin

Avery's POV:

'Oohh, I'm so excited. I haven't been out in ages!' Kelsey squealed

'You went out for Philips birthday?' I laughed.

'Yeah, that was like 5 weeks ago' she laughed.

'Where are we going anyway?' Jake asked.

'Liquid... Whooo!' Maddie and Kelsey seem really excited. Everyone started a conversation between each other, while i just stared out the window. Really dreading walking into that club. Ive heard good things about it though. As i was daydreaming, I heard someone say my name. I turned and Jake was looking at me.

'Sorry what?' He chuckled.

'I said you look really nice'

'Oh, thanks Jake' He smiled.

20 Minutes Later

'Alright.. Liquid Nightclub, Just down there' The taxi driver said as we all got out. Its down the alley? Fun. We walked to the door and Jake greeted the security guard and he let us straight in. Im a little confused. Jake turned to us.

'I know the people that work here. Free entry and a free booth my friends' He raised his voice so we could hear him over the music. We followed him to our booth. I looked around, the place is huge. Its so nice too. The bar was lit with neon lights. The booths look awesome. The dance floor was massive. We got to the booth and there was 10 beer bottles. This clubs well prepared.

'First round is on the club' He said as he opened all the beers and handed them out. 'Let the drinking.. BEGIN!' Jake yelled and we all lifted our bottles in the air. Let the night begin.

Alex's POV:

'Here we are' The taxi driver stopped on the side of the road and pointed in the direction of a club... Which was in an alley. This looks like lots of fun. We all got out of the car and began walking toward the club entrance.

'Nick! Ma man!' The security guard standing at the door yelled out.

'Greg! Hows it going, Brother' They hugged it out. Im guessing they know each other well.

'Good man. How many of you are there' Greg said as he looked over at the rest of us.

'Six' Greg gave a gesture to the ticket booths and we walked straight in, no payment, nothing. Pretty cool. We walked through the club and toward our booth. This place is nice as. There was a line up of beers on the table.

'Alright...' Kade yelled and began opening the beers. 'Cheers Lads'. Let the night begin.

---------------------------------------

I started feeling dizzy and happy. The drinks are kicking in now. And I said I wouldn't drink a lot. You know what. Im going to let loose tonight. Its my night. I never do this and i deserve to have a night of no stress.