15. He what?

'He what?' Maddie squealed.

'Winked...' I laughed at her reaction

'And then he said.... Oh my god, he so likes you'

'You're funny but no. He was just teasing me. I was so embarrassed Maddie!' I giggled. It was embarrassing. He obviously would have known I was talking about 'doing' the class and not 'it'. Well, this stuff only happens to me.

'Yeah, I'm funny... And also good at this stuff. He likes you!' Every time she says that, my heart races. In a good way. Argh, I have to stop these feelings!!

'Okay Maddie. Anyway, I'm off to bed'

'Class with him tomorrow?' She said in a flirtatious tone, to tease me.

'Yes... Maddie' she laughed 'Will you stop that' I giggled.

'Never... Goodnight'

'Night' Interesting conversation. We are probably running out of things to talk about. We see each other nearly everyday, we talk on the phone whenever we don't. She is my best friend, can't live with her, can't live without her.

-----------------------------------------------

Danny's POV:

'I'm sorry this happened' Dylan said softly.

'Me too'

'How are you? Has he... Done anything or?'

'I'm fine... Divorce papers. It's happening. We have a meeting on the 8th' I heard him sigh.

'I really am sorry... Seemed like such a great getaway before'

'All good things come to an end'

'Was this ever good, Danny? I mean... Come on, what we did is selfish and wrong' what is he saying? Oh, don't you dump me too.

'What are you saying' I was asking a question... I was giving him a chance to correct himself.

'Well... I'm saying... It would have been easier if you divorced him before we started this whole thing'

'That's my family though. I couldn't have just left'

'Well, you are now' my heart sunk into my stomach. What have I done.

------------------------------------------------

Avery's POV:

Okay, okay. Why am I freaking out? It's not the first class I've had with him. Maybe it's because of the facial gesture he did yesterday. The wink. Oh, I'm still so shocked. It's probably nothing, he was just joking around. I walked to the class thinking all that to myself. I saw him sitting at the desk through the window.