28. Too much talking

'You'll be fine. Teachers tend to scare you a little, kind of gives you an extra push, you know' The students laughed. 

'Avery... Girls' Who else but Mr. D 'Can I see you for a moment?' 

'Umm... Ill see you girls later. You have my email so you can send me a message if you have more questions' I smiled.

'Thanks Avery, see ya' 

'Yes Sir?' 

'Don't call me that' 

'Call you what? Im just being polite' He death stared me... I have to admit, it was kind of sexy. Oh god, what am I saying. 

'Cut the crap Avery. I know why you're pissed and acting like this' 

'Can you keep your voice down, please... People are staring'

'Let them stare... I don't care... Avery, why won't you talk to me?' I dropped my head to the floor. I can't face him right now 'Please. Can i see you tonight. I need to explain myself. Its the least I can do... Im not telling you to give me another chance' My head shot up... Then what does he want? 'Im asking you to hear me out' I looked around to find that a lot of students were staring at us. It probably looks as awkward as it feels. 

'Okay... Okay, fine. Pick me up 7' I walked off. I actually fast walked away. I couldn't be the centre of attention like that. All those eyes on me, it almost felt judgmental. Almost like they knew the situation. Oh my god. What if people know!? I could be expelled. I won't get my year 12 certificate. He could lose his job! I started to panic with all these thoughts going through my head. I ran to my car and as soon as I did, I slammed the door shut and called the one person that knows all. 

'Hel-' 

'Maddie! I think people are realising the Alex situation! What do i do!?' 

'Whoa Whoa, what happened! You need to slow down! Did someone say something?' 

'Well... No, but they were all watching Ale- Mr. Davidson and I in a weird way. It was so judgemental. And i think word might be getting out!' 

'Unless I'm the ONLY person that knows... The word isn't out. Who else knows?' 

'No one' 

'Then you're just being paranoid' She's probably right 'How about we go to our spot tonight and have a chat... Like old times?' 

'Umm, I can't... I promised him id meet with him' 

'Avery...'

'I know but I just need him to stop. I can't take the constant using other people and making excuses' 

'Avery, Imm your best friend. You don't need to explain to me. I think its a good idea. Anyway, I have to get back to work. Let me know how tonight goes?' 

'Sure. Thank, bye' 

I really don't want to meet him but what else am I suppose to do. He just won't quit. And he said he doesn't want a second chance, just to 'hear him out'. I don't even get what that means. Driving home alone makes me sick. I hate being alone with my thoughts. What if tonight goes left instead of right... What if he says stuff that makes me fall back into his arms. He always does. Its so annoying. I just can't get the fact he is my teacher in my head. A little too late for that now I reckon. I wonder how his kids are going... And his ex wife... Oh, and her boy toy. Hmm. I don't even understand why I'm allowed to think. This is just ridiculous. 

----------------------------------------------

I threw on a pair of jeans and a loose navy top. As i tied my hair, I heard a knock at the door. I grabbed my wallet and phone and ran downstairs. Begging my parents don't answer the door and see a handsome man, thats about their age standing at the door asking for an 'Avery'. That wouldn't be awkward at all. I swung open the door and....