phone call (part 3)

"Manny, dear...you're my only hope...free me from these chains...please..."

It was 3am. The owl is hooting. Cold autumn breeze blew past the leaves. Late night lunar eclipse shone like a vampire eye.

So far, the eerie silence was destroyed by Manny's phone ringing. The young man was disturbed from his sleep and forced to answer the phone call. To his shock and excitement, it was his long-lost uncle. And he's...crying?

Home was no ordinary house. He was some kind of structure that came to life through an evil ritual. Home had captured and raised serial killers to harvest souls to feast on for 30 years before being forced to go to deep slumber that went for 70 years. Upon his awakening, the first victim he spots is the unfortunate Wally Darling. The real Wally regretted answering the mysterious phone call and was trapped in the deepest corner of his mind as the evil manipulated version of him fled and slaughtered innocent people. The truth is, Home is the mysterious phone caller that lured Wally into this nightmare.

Wally tells details of where he is right now upon Manny's request but before he could tell him how his nephew would be able to rescue his uncle, Home cuts the connection of their conversation. Wally attempts to call back but tentacles from the darkness came out and restricted his limbs from moving. Manny was disappointed of the sudden disruption of the phone call but that didn't stop him from going on his mission to save Wally.

Luckily, this town isn't too far for people who have access to the address. Manny snuck out while Roy was sleeping and went off to a dangerous journey. The teenage boy was shocked to see lots of gore and corpses that are missing lots of body parts. Few were shown to have been murdered in the most brutal way imaginable. At the end of the road stood Home. Manny was shivering in cold and fear but the thought of rescuing his beloved uncle motivated him to pursue his journey. All of Home's windows (or should I say eyes?) were pitch black, making it hard to see what's inside. Well let me tell ya...Wally is trapped inside, bound and silenced by a creature he calls "The Internal Darkness". Manny knocks on the door.

"Manny, are you there?" asked a faint voice from inside.

"I'm here, uncle Wally. We'll be together again!"

Manny breaks into Home's door in desperation to reunite with his uncle and he was never heard of anyone ever again.