the half siblings

(this is the story behind Roy and Harry's family from Who's My Special One? (a Claire x Yellow Guy DHMIS Fanfic))

Jonhi Lu Cheng came from a wealthy family. His father was the son of a successful Chinese businessman. At a young age, he tend to have girls surrounded around him. When I say he's popular as fuck, I mean it.

Up to all the girls that wanted Jonhi, he set his heart on the daughter of a barber few blocks away. Her name is Brianna. She and Jonhi have been in a relationship and are already married for about a few months now. Brianna got pregnant. However, she is growing suspicious of her husband's behavior lately.

Jonhi have been showing signs that he fell in love with someone else. There are times he failed to go to the date he and Brianna planned together. He barely spends time with her but when he does, he smiles less than he does before.

One day, as Brianna was walking to a nearby supermarket to get some groceries, she catches a glimpse of Jonhi kissing another girl on a bench at the park. And of course, this made her furious as fuck! She attacks them, ignoring the fact that she's pregnant.

"YOU TRAITOR! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!" she cried as she slapped and pushed Jonhi repeatedly.

"BRIANNA I CAN EXPLAIN!" he pleaded.

The girl Jonhi was kissing earlier was mad at him as well. "YOU HAVE A WIFE?!"

"She's just my friend, I promise..."

"FRIEND?! EXPLAIN THIS THEN!"

Brianna shows her huge belly, bearing the baby. Jonhi, however, couldn't think well of what to do. "I'm sorry...Brianna...Isabelle..."

"NO! IM TIRED OF YOUR STUPID LIES, JONHI!" yelled Isabelle. "I EVEN AGREED TO GET PROPOSED TO YOU BECAUSE YOU TOLD ME YOU'RE SINGLE!"

"'SINGLE'?! WHAT MORE ARE YOU HIDING FROM ME?!"

Brianna's heart was so shattered she felt like this is gonna be the end of her. She also felt as if she might accidentally abort her baby out of stress. Jonhi, on the other hand, was overwhelmed. He couldn't understand how the hell he just managed to let his heart be captured by another woman. Very well he's aware he has a wife and they're expecting kids but now it seems that he's torn between Brianna and Isabelle.

This coming August, Isabelle will be married to Jonhi. But for him, this is his second marriage. Meanwhile, Brianna just gave birth to a healthy baby girl. She named her Emerald and planned to deceive her into thinking Jonhi is dead so that Brianna is free to raise Emerald without the "traitor". 9 months after their marriage, Isabelle also gave birth to a baby boy and named him Richard.

Years passed by. Emerald grew up, wondering why she doesn't have a dad. She's dead jealous of her classmates, whose most of them have fathers. At school, Emerald is prone to being bullied for being fatherless. Brianna have been trying hard to comfort Emerald but all has failed.

Brianna raised her daughter in poverty but Isabelle was comfortable with her wealthy husband. She somehow spoiled Richard as much as possible to keep her son happy. Jonhi was usually away at work to continue his grandfather's business so Isabelle is a stay-at-home mom but this doesn't bother her.

And soon the time came. Both Emerald and Richard are now 16 year olds. Emerald is still single but Richard is already dating a girl named Heather. Up to this day, Emerald is still desperate to find her real father. She refuses to believe her dad is dead.She have tried to search over her birth certificates and even looked for the old photos of her mom, just in case Brianna might have had few pictures with Jonhi, but Emerald is unfortunately unsuccessful.

One day, as Emerald was just taking a stroll at a mall, she got snatched by a group of robbers. She screamed and tried to break free from them but it was all a fail. Fortunately, before she was dragged into somewhere, a young man around Emerald's age saw what's going on. Furious, he beats up the robbers and didn't even care if he caused violence in public. Emerald gazed at him in fascination. Not only he was good at fighting, he's good-looking too!