practice self-love

️Lewd stuff and selfcest are in this story. If you don't like them, don't read this⚠

Ever since Claire and Janet disappeared, Manny felt incomplete. They've made him happy and gave him the reason to keep being alive but now they're gone, he doesn't know what to do in life anymore. It's as if it was lost a meaning.

Harry and Robin have been in a relationship for so long. So much almost every night you'd see them fucking each other on the bed. Poor Manny have to hear their loud sex noises and occasionally catches them doing it when he enters the room to get something and he gets thrown with a pillow for "not respecting their privacy" yet it's their fault for forgetting to lock the door.

Even if it's been so long since Manny has finally accepted the fact that he can't get his wife and daughter back anymore, he still felt like there's something missing. He has everything, 3 dads, a mom who he seen to remember in the faintest of his memories to have visited in the attic, a loving home, but there's something he feels like he really needed. He needs someone to consider as his love partner like the 2 of his dads have.

Every time he feels down, he goes to a mirror and vent at his reflection. But sometimes or most of the time, when Manny goes to talk to the mirror, he notices his reflection looks quite different. He has neater hair and lime green eyes. Not to mention that reflection doesn't copy his actions at all like what a normal mirror reflection would do. It would even talk to him! But Manny has talked to the mirror so many times he learned to see it as a normal phenomenon. He even calls his reflection David as a nickname.

One day, while Manny was watching a movie, he sees the main character meet his girlfriend. The 2 of them talked for a while before kissing. Instead of grossing out like what kids do, Manny empathizes with the characters. Without knowing it, he kisses the pillow beside him while fantasizing. Robin walks in and bursted out laughing after seeing Manny do it.

"YOU LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT!"

"GET OUT!" Manny yelled angrily as he throws the pillow at Robin.

Upset of what happened, he runs into the bathroom and faces the mirror. Tears started to fall from his eyes. Manny decided to vent to his reflection again.

"Oh David! Why does having a boyfriend or girlfriend quite so necessary?! Why are everyone so happy when they have a love partner more than when they don't?! Why can't I be as happy as they are?!"

"Sometimes, the answers you're seeking are just in front of you," said David.

Manny looks up at him. "What do you mean?"

"Do you want me to show you what I mean?"

He doesn't know what David was talking about but he nods anyway. Manny's reflection was happy about his answer.

"If you don't have anyone to love, you can just love yourself," suggested David. "Now come here and kiss me on the lips."

"Wait what?"

"Few people kiss themselves in the mirror when either bored or lonely. Now c'mon and let's kiss each other."

Manny was baffled at what's going on. But he's so desperate that he just decided to follow what his reflection said. He goes nearer the mirror but went sideways because the sink was getting the way and finally kisses David on the lips. At first, it feels like he's only kissing the mirror but to his surprise, he's starting to feel as if he's kissing some real lips. David slowly comes out of the mirror and lets his tongue touch Manny's tongue. But do to how awkward it is, Manny impulsively pulls away.

"Stand back, Manny," commanded David. "I'm about to do something I haven't done before."

He stands back as he was told to. David climbs out of the mirror and falls on the floor. But before his head hits the floor, Manny successfully catches him. David smiles and helps himself stand up. He walks towards the door and peeked. After quite a while, he grabs the flabbergasted Manny's hand and runs upstairs to their bedroom.