when all is lost

"My hand...my child..."

Claire and Janet faded into Manny's dearest memories. After that crazy accidentally, he still miss being in that workplace. He miss making bits and parts, talking with his co-workers, especially Claire, eating lasagna, and spending time with his wife and daughter.

Harry also miss being there. Sitting in his office, relaxing while talking with random people who calls through his special assistant, the phone. He has especially enjoyed being the boss. However, he has moved on faster than Manny did. After all, despite having an argument with Robin and firing him one time, Harry somehow missed being with Robin for 40 years.

That night, Manny barely had appetite despite their dinner being absolutely good. For the first time in 4 decades, he's going to eat without Claire and Janet beside him. His other coworkers aren't there too. Just Mr. Peterson, AKA Harry, and Robin.

"What's the matter with you?! Why aren't you eating?" questioned Robin.

"It's...uhh...it's nothing," lied Manny.

"I think something's bothering him," remarked Harry.

"Oh shut up, Harry. How can anything bother someone as stupid as him?"

"HEY IM NOT!"

The whole dining room went silent at Manny's sudden raise of voice.

"D-did I said s-some...something wrong?" Manny asked nervously.

"No, no you didn't, I think," said Harry.

After dinner, everyone did their night routine and headed to bed. Everyone were happy to sleep, except for Manny. He never have felt so lonely despite having a complete set of 2 friends. Sleeping all alone in 1 bed feels way too new to him now. Meanwhile, Robin shared a bed with Harry and cuddled himself on his huge red body.

Manny gripped on one of his pillows. It was soft enough to give him warmth, comfort, and nostalgia. He once again remembers his family.

"Goodnight Janet...goodnight hun..."

"Who the hell are you talking at?" asked Robin.

Manny's heart was shattered as he snapped back to reality.

"Ignore him, Robin," muttered Harry. "He's probably sleep talking."

"Oh yeah you're right, thanks hunbun," Robin replied with a smile.

Harry kisses Robin on his forehead, making the green duck giggle. Soon, they eventually smooched each other's mouths and they cuddled. Manny didn't like what he's seeing. It was making him envious, not because he has a crush on any of them but because they still have each other unlike him. All of a sudden, Manny started bawling really loudly.

"CUT IT OUT! YOU'RE RUINING OUR GOOD TIME WITH YOUR STUPID CRYING!" scolded Robin.

"W-WELL IT'S A GOOD T-TIME FOR YOU!" cried Manny. "YOU'VE R-RUINED MY LIFE BY T-TAKING MY WIFE AND C-CHILD AWAY!"

"CRY ABOUT IT, BITCH! THEY'RE NOT REAL ANYWAY!"

"Y-YES THEY ARE! BUT Y-YOU MADE THEM D-DISAPPEAR!"

"BE THANKFUL I FIXED YOUR DAMN HAND!"

"I R-RATHER LOST MY H-HAND THAN H-HAVE MY LOVE ONES T-TAKEN AWAY BY A MORON!"

Harry couldn't handle seeing them argue so he stands up and walks in front of Robin while facing Manny.

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL HIM THAT!" he scolded while pointing at Manny.

The yellow boy was just more furious than ever. "FINE! DEFEND YOUR BOYFRIEND BY PUSHING YOUR FRIEND DEEPER DOWN!"