phone call (part 2)

The huge turn of events traumatized Manny. He couldn't bear to face the truth that his uncle disappeared and his father needed to undergo surgery to have a complete pair of eyes again. A wall filled with paintings made by Manny and Wally were the only memories left of his uncle. A series of questions was left swimming in the teenage boy's head. Why did Wally vanish so sudden? What happened to one of Roy's eyes? Where is Wally right now? Why are all of these even happening? Who was that person who kept calling Wally through the phone? What are their true intentions?

Roy told his son to forget about his "stupid show-off" uncle Wally and just move on with life but Manny thinks otherwise. He wants his favorite uncle back. No matter how hard and scary the progress might be, the lad feels determined to solve the mystery and reunite with Wally. And what was the first step? He attempted to call the unknown number that kept on calling Wally when he hasn't disappeared yet. However, instead of the voice of a normal human, all that Manny heard were faint creepy whispers of what sounded like ancient runes, creaking floorboards that are seemingly talking in morse code, and white noise.

In another town hidden from the rest of the modern civilization, Wally has found a new home and a bunch of new friends. But what's more remarkable of him is that he now lives in a house that can move on its own. This house also have eyes, hence the windows and its huge round silhouette shadows inside. Wally and his house he named Home has grown a bond stronger than he ever had with his brother and nephew. His new friends frequently see him talking, singing, dancing, and painting with Home. That, at least, the other things Wally do when he's not going around plotting mass murder and actual mass murder.

Back at Clayhill, Manny approached the police and asked to search for Wally against Roy's will. Everyone have been devastated by their favorite autistic artist's disappearance. All of them teamed up to find Wally. Everywhere you go, you can see a missing poster of the young man. Roy was so furious about the townspeople being worried about the person he hated the most that he punished his son for motivating everyone to get Wally back. He trapped Manny in a place he calls "punish land" and had the poor boy tortured for several days. But Roy has no idea what his psychopath brother is doing right now.

Almost 2 years have passed. Wally has successfully killed everyone in the town where he hides, including his own friends. In just a blink, he's able to amputate his victim's body parts or worse, decapitate them. From Home to whole town, the skies grew dark red and the plants withered. A once lively and colorful town has turned into a bloody wasteland. The only residents left is Wally Darling and his beloved house, Home. Wally may seem like he enjoyed the mass murder he caused but deep inside, he didn't like it at all. The truth is, someone was controlling him like a mere puppet...