Well... Just gotta figure out how to use those wings the bat gave me.

Erm...

Do I just say the name or what?

Or do I just think, I'll try that.

... My back feels heavier, did it work?

Oh, it actually did.

That was unexpected for a first try, I expected atleast a hundred tries before actually sprouting some wings. Not to mention their pretty big, almost as big as me...

 Not to mention their pretty big, almost as big as me

(A.N: Not mine, I however do not know the artist. If you know the artist, please tell me so I could credit them.)

Oh well, no point in having these wings if I don't learn how to use them at all. So, time to start learning.

I'll need to flap so that I can get higher, before reaching a considerable altitude and gliding...

Problem is, I have no fucking clue how to flap these wings. It's weird having a part of your body you never had before and attempting to control it.

Well, let's try...

I kneel down a little to extend my wings higher, trying to control their movements... Surprisingly, that was easy. Apparently, all I need to do inorder to control them is to think and they will operate.

Well, now that they have extended, I need to learn how to control flapping with the right amount of strength as in to not fly too high.

Not going to lie, sort of nervous... I mean, what do you expect me to react with whilst trying out what humans have been trying to do for thousands of years?

Well, what could go wro-

Flap.

I spoke too soon, didn't I?

The moment my wings came down, they created a crater where I was standing and I went flying quite high into the sky. I'm actually above the clouds for your information.

Is this the part where I scream? I mean, I'm falling down and my wings aren't responding to my thoughts.

Although, I don't feel as if I'm in danger. If I were a human right now, perhaps I would've reacted. But, since I'm a slime, I suppose I won't receive much damage from the impact fall at all.

I, however, cannot say the same for the forest.

How the hell do I control this?!

Okay okay, calm down Rimuru. Try to think this clearly, perhaps if I extend my wings they'll stop falling? I mean, that's what birds do and it works for them.

I'll try it ou-

Woah!

I've slowed down alot, I'm not falling several metres per second at all at the moment.