28. Frosting Kisses

Wolves/ Cregan Stark/ Davina Targaryen out now!!

After she kissed him, she grabbed his hand and sucked the fingers he licked just seconds earlier.

"Mmm ... what is it?" ALisha pondered, he walked them to the island counter and she jumped up. 

"Cookies for you. They just went into the oven. Twelve minutes. Eleven now." Her hands worked the button and zipper to his pants. Nobody had it better than he did. 

He watched her delicate features shift with each move of her mouth against his. The sweet taste of frosting mixed with her own unique taste intoxicated him. He became so lost in her kiss that he hadn't even realized when his eyes slid closed and every feeling became amplified. the feeling of about to burst, explode for she was almost his that had been lingering on the edge since her hands had become buried in his hair.

He felt the sting of her teeth nipping at his lips. He felt the rush of air against his cheek when she breathed without removing her mouth from his. He felt the fine bones of her ribcage expand and contract beneath his long thin fingers with every breath. She consumed him and before he knew it, his fingers were bunching up her shirt, his hand molded to her soft breasts as his thumb stroked back and forth across her nipples. 

He had been so enthralled with the feel of her in his mouth, before an utterly annoying thought popped into his head about how she held him, how made him feel everything. She always made him feel everything. But not always. His eyes slid open and her hand touched his face. He was over thinking, he didnt care if she changed, if she was different, that was years ago now.  He loved her, he loved this life. He quickly became desperate to fill with her. 

They fucked on the island in eight minutes, dressed by nine, cookies out of the oven by the eleven-minute mark.

"You make me feel young again." Viserys remarked as she jumped down from the table.

"You are not old." Alisha corrected kissing his cheek.

"I found a recipe that I think is similar to your mums or was it your grans recipe that you were telling me about. They're hot, but I want to know what you think." Viserys remarked.

"You baked for me." Alisha declared.

"I always bake for you." Viserys mused and Alisha laughed out. "I'm clearly the chef here," he went on and she giggled out. 

"Oh, I will be the judge of that. "Alisha countered as Viserys held out a plate with a cookie on it. "This looks beautiful Viserys."

"The kids helped." Viserys remarked. 

"Thank you, thats so sweet. Whats the occasion?" Alisha questioned. 

"Just wanted to celebrate you." Viserys remarked. 

"Thank you Viserys." 

"Of course. Anything for you" She lifted the cookie to her lips. Her auburn hair was pulled back with a red ribbon into a braid, but a bit messy from his hand messing with it while they greeted each other on the kitchen table. At first, everything tasted familiar.

The oats, the spices, the hint of orange. Alisha licked at her lips. 

"I wrote Otto and he was very confused," Viserys remarked and Alisha's mouth went dry. "So I started poking around your books and I found this one, I do hope thats alright." ALisha cleared her throat again. 

"That is excellent, I think I will let you start cooking desserts."

"You really like it?" Viserys questioned. Alisha hoped to get his mind off Otto forever. 

"I'm very impressed." Alisha agreed. "Kaida's name day is coming up, 1 year old, I can't believe it." 

"Our little big girl." Viserys agreed. 

Alisha knew this day would come to bite her in the ass. Otto Hightower would reemerge and her life would be thrown to shambles. 

A heavy sigh filled her before she took another bite of cookie, she wished she had her grans old recipe book, if she had known she was going to do a queen swap she would have packed a few things she loved to bring with now she certainly couldnt justify leaving. Or could she? 

She had written down recipes that remembered so as not to lose them in her brain, that of her grandmothers and such and she thought it was very sweet of Viserys to care so much about her. Talking to Otto though, that was a disaster waiting to happen.