Episode 11

From the moment the Green Lion have arrived at the Castle of Lions, and arrived at the Green Lion's hanger, the Paladins have all arrived at the Main Bridge, Shiro started to give commands to the others. Course Hunk had to help Lance since she was still a bit woozy from the quintessence.

"Pidge, scan the download from the ship. Find out where Zarkon's central command is." Shiro ordered as he took off his helmet.

"On it!" Pidge responded, and she began looking over her computer from her station and Coran walk up to them.

"What happened? Where's Allura?" Coran asked, concern leaking onto his face.

"They captured her. She sacrificed herself to save me and the information. I didn't have a choice." Shiro explained, the guilt evident in his voice.

"How is that possible?" Coran gasped.

"Coran, I'm sorry things didn't go as planned, but we can't focus on what went wrong." Shiro apologised and then turned back to Pidge, "We've got to figure out how to make it right. Pidge, anything?"

"Guys, look at this." Pidge said as she pulled out a massive hologram in front of them, displaying the very centre of the Galra Empire.

"Look at the size of it!" Coran gasped in shock and everyone got shock as well.

'That's Zarkon's Central Command Center?!' Red looked at her sisters in shock.

'Central Command Center, it looks like fortress!' Blue's voice was worried and Lance felt the worry over their telepathic link.

'The Galra Empire must've took a long time to build a ship that size during these 10,000 years!' Green agreed with her sisters and then looked at the screen again.

'Well, the Galra have advanced many years now, so clearly that is one big ship!' Yellow spoke up.

'And if my guesses were correct, Zarkon must be in that ship!' Black growled in anger, causing the other Lions to look worried for their leader.

"I think we should go in right away. Every minute we waste gives Zarkon time to prepare for us." Pidge suggested.

'Pidge is right, besides if we wait too long, who knows what Zarkon will do to Allura.' Green said, looking at her sisters.

Lance was vibrating slightly from adrenaline (fighting space magic people does that) but she added her point, "Although that is a good point and going in now would give Zarkon less time we are still very much new to this and Zarkon may have already prepared. We don't know the full extent of his power yet."

'I agree Lance but we do have to save Allura.' Blue looked at her paladin and Lance nodded back.

"Um, like Lance said, do you guys not remember the Balmera?" Hunk reminded the others, "We could barely take out one fleet. But this... a base this size could hold a thousand fleets!"

'Hunk is right, a Galra warship can hold a few Galra fleets.' Yellow looked at her sisters while agreeing with her paladin, 'But this, it can hold like more than a thousands fleets, we won't be able fight them all at the same time!'

"Or maybe we shouldn't go on this mission at all." Keith suddenly got everyone's attention, "Think about it. We'll be delivering the universe's only hope to the universe's biggest enemy."

"Keith, that's cold, even for you. What if it was one of us? What if it was me? You wouldn't leave me, would you? Would you?" Hunk asked Keith, his face showing his worry.

'Yeah, no offense Keith, but that is kinda cold, and my element is fire.' Red mentally spoke, looking at her Paladin.

"I'm not saying I like the idea. I'm just thinking like a paladin." Keith frowned a bit.