Episode 6

Third Person POV:

The paladins returned to the castle and all the Lions followed them. Keith and Lance entered last and Lance smirked at him.

"I won mullet."

"You cheated."

"I didn't. We never said we couldn't use the terrain to our advantage. So me running along the water was not cheating!" She defended, then smirked at Keith not being able to reply.

The rest of the paladins sweat dropped at them, "I swear, they are too deep they don't even realise." Shiro whispered to Hunk and Pidge.

"I know." Pidge hissed back, and Hunk went to get water from the kitchen. Shiro and Pidge headed to the control room as they were leaving for the Balmera in 20 minutes.

"Fine Keithy-boy~" She sang it and Keith blushes at what she calls him, "Race you to the control room!" She shouts over her shoulder.

Keith was still shocked but snapped out of it, "Hey! No fair!"

~~~

They enter the control room just as Keith manages to grab Lance's hand. He quickly drops it before anyone notices and Lance blushes.

"What took you both so long?" Pidge gives them a knowing look and Lance realizes what she means.

"Wh-why are yo-you giving me that look? How dare you even think that!" She lunges at Pidge and tackles her to the ground. Pidge skrees and then tries to kick Lance off. She fails.

"Stop fighting." Shiro looks tired. He then looks at Keith and had a whispered conversation.

"I am so going to help you."

"What? I don't like Lance."

"I never said who or what for that matter." Shiro smirks triumphantly, then looks away from a blushing Keith.

Time Skip (About to introduce themselves to the aliens):

Lance zoned out until she had to introduce herself.

"Hi, my name is Lance." She didn't say anything else, she didn't trust these aliens. There was something about them, a feeling in their gut. Her gut feelings were not to be ignored.

She once again zoned out, choosing to study the aliens. Pidge was fangirling over the robot that the aliens possessed while Hunk looked impatient.

The aliens, however, were perfectly at ease with their situation. They didn't seem to care that they were stuck on a moon. It was like this was a trap. And you know what Percy did when there's a trap. She springs it to sea where it goes. So, of course, Lance would do the same. She snapped back to reality when she heard Hunk.

". . .You can just wait out here." Hunk says, pushing Rolo back Lance didn't understand what was going on. Why was Hunk being so rude?

"Hunk, don't be rude." Allura scolds him, like a mother would do to a child.

Lance says nothing. She continues to observe how Rolo looks annoyed for a millisecond then he straightens and grins. Unnoticeable to anyone else, but Lance always had to look for the smallest details. As Percy, she had to make sure to notice everything because of monsters, it could cost her her life if she missed anything.

"Oh, I'm sorry. But does anyone remember the last time we let out defences down? Someone kinda set off a bomb. Remember? Lance almost died." He looks at Lance and the rest of the crew realize he had a point. Lance smiled at him, a soft smile that Hunk understood.