Part 55

When we get in the changing room, Mark gives a short team talk, and after that he tells us to freshen up. Oh and girls enjoy a bit of free time, the bus back will be here in an hour and a half. I share a look with Viv and the others, we all have the same look as we know we can head to the girls. We all quickly make our way to the showers to quickly shower and get changed. I changed into a pair of trackie trousers and a team crewneck, I also put on a pair of dunks. I grab my bag, and start gathering the others, because I want to head to my friends. The others are luckily ready quickly, so I get us out of the building through the back exit. As soon as I see the girls, I sprint towards them. Hello there fancy seeing you guys here, I say while running to the girls from behind them. Leigh, Perrie, Jade and Hailee immediately embrace me in a group hug. You played amazing Jay-Jay, Haiz says to me. Well thank you Haiz, I saw you all get along with Leah, I say. Yeah we all really liked to talk to her and her team, Perrie says. Oh and by the way she is a good one, you guys are perfect for each other, Jeed whispers. I just smile at her. Well we are going to head back, before your fur children demolish the house, Perrie says. Bye see you guys soon, I say as the four of them leave. I now make my way to Leah, who's catching up with Jill and Lauren. Hello Jilly, Hempo, and Lee, I say while I hug Leah from behind. When I let Leah go she jumps on my back, and she lets her arms drape over my shoulders. Hello to you too Juul, Lauren and Jill say while laughing. I then notice the small space between Lauren and Jill, oh I'm so going to tease Jilly when we are back, I think to myself. We then decide to move with the whole group to a quieter space, Leah is still on my back while we walk to a quiet spot. When we arrive we all split up a bit to have some privacy, and I gently lower Leah back onto the ground. I sit down onto the ground, and Leah sits down next to me and she puts her head on my shoulder. I softly kiss her head and lay my head on top of hers. Leah takes some cute selfies of the two of us and she also takes a couple of the others, like me kissing the top of her head and things like that. I move to gently peck the defenders lips, which causes some wolf whistles and teasing of the girls. Leah and I just smile and Leah once again lays her head on my shoulder and she grabs one of my hands and intertwined our fingers. And we just go back to enjoying the moment, just like the others. Jill is talking to Hempo, Beth is sitting in Viv's lap while they cuddle. Ella and Alessia are cuddled up while they talk to Lynn and Daph, and another thing Daph is sitting in Lynn's lap. Jackie has fallen asleep in Mary's arms, which is absolutely adorable. I then receive a text from Lieke, kindly telling me that we need to get our asses to the bus. Wow time really flies when you are with people you like. Hey baby, we need to go our bus just arrived, I whisper in Leah's ear. That's alright, I'll text you when we get back, she says. I let all the others know it's time to go, but I just cannot wake Jack up. Hey Mary, would you maybe carry Jack back to our bus so she can keep sleeping. Yeah Of course, Mary replies. Me and all of the Dutchies are on the verge of leaving when Leah holds me from leaving. Wait before you go, the blonde girl passionately kisses me. We part after a couple seconds, but stay in each other's embrace for a moment. I peck Leah's lips one more time, when I hear Jill yell. Hey lovebirds, can you two maybe stop kissing, we need to go now, my twin yells. Thanks Jill, I think to myself. Hey baby don't frown like that, Leah says as she hugs me one last time. Bye, I'll see you soon, I say to Leah. Yeah, text me when you are back at the hotel, she asks with a small smile. I will.

I walk into the bus and sit down next to Jill, and Viv and a sleeping Jackie are sitting on the opposite side of the 4 seater with a table in the middle. Was that really necessary Jill, I ask her as I'm still annoyed. Yes it was, if I didn't you would still stand there tomorrow, Jill says. Well as if you weren't eye fucking Lauren in the past few days, I say to my twin. Thats not fucking true Juul, she says. Yeah sure, then I'm straight, I counter. Hey you two shut up, stop the bickering, there's someone asleep here, Viv says clearly done with our argument. But to be fair the both of you are right, she says. As I don't want to talk to anyone for a while, I put in my airpods and put my music on. And a couple moments later I drift asleep.