Part 45

I was quite tired after tonight's game, luckily tomorrow is about recovery and rest. Jill and I were sitting both on our beds, when we heard a knock on the door. Jill, can you get it? Yap, on my way. Jill opened the door and saw Leah, Viv and Beth standing in front of it. Hey Viv, Beth and Leah, what are you guys doing here? My head shot up as soon as I heard Leah's name. We have a day off tomorrow, so we decided to come visit you, can we come in, Beth asked. Yeah sure, they then all walked into our room. I then saw Leah, and I stood up to catch her, as I knew she would jump into my arms as she does many times. Hi baby, Hey Meado, and Viv, I said. I held Leah close to me, as she had her head leaning on my shoulder. How are you Meado? I'm feeling great now I'm with this one here, she said pointing at Viv. Jill went to sit on her bed again, this time joined by Beth and Viv. I lowered Leah gently onto the ground again, and went to sit on my bed, quickly accompanied by Leah.

Leah was sitting in between my legs, with her head slightly on my shoulder. I have my arms around her, and I was really enjoying the moment. Baby have you slept enough, Leah asked whispering in my ear. I'm fine, don't worry Lee, I said smiling slightly. Leah then moved her body, so she was now laying on my bed, with her head in my lap. You know you're adorable right, I said to her. Yeah we know it, you two like each other, lovebirds, Jill said teasingly. We all laughed.