Part 52

After we talked for a while we can now enter the stadium, so we make our way to the seats. We are sitting in the two front rows in the middle, as we are with quite a large group. I am sitting in the front row with a walking isle to at my left, and on my right are Leah, Beth, Viv, Hailee, Mary, Jackie, Daphne and Lynn. Jill is sitting right behind me, with Lauren, Leigh, Perrie, Jade, Ella, Alessia, Georgia, Vic and Daan on her right. As we are all sitting comfortably, Leah leans slightly on me, and I hold her hand out of everyone's eyesight. As I look behind me I see that Jill has given her sweatshirt to Lauren, and I see that Jade has her legs laying in Perrie's lap.

It is now halftime, and the Spanish side is 2-0 down at the moment, and to be honest Germany is looking a lot stronger. Me, Leah, Viv and Lynn are currently getting everyone a drink and some snacks. Viv and Lynn are ordering all the things everyone wants, while Leah and I wait for them so we can help carry it back. After they have all the things, we all grab some things and start making our way back to our seats. I start walking next to Lynn, while Viv and Leah are walking ahead of us while they talk about some technical football shit. So Lynn what did you think of this first half, I ask the defender. It was pretty tight, but it was very entertaining. Juul can I ask you something? Sure mate, ask away. Do you think Daph is straight, Lynn asks with a small blush. Oh matey, do you have a crush on our goalie, I ask. But to answer your question, I don't think Daph is straight to be honest. I've seen the way she looks at you mate, it's the same way Viv looks at Beth and the way you look at her when she doesn't notice. Now let's get back before Jill and Perrie get grumpy.

The game eventually ended in 2-0 for Germany, so Spain lost, but they were looking stronger near the end of the game, but they just couldn't get their attempts in the back of the net. Alexia is now on her way to us, as the game has ended. She jumps over the barrier, and joins us. Hey Ale, long time no see mate, I say to her while we exchange our handshake which ends in a hug. It's so nice to see you all again, but mostly you, Ale says while pointing at Haiz and making her way to her. Why did you not tell me you were going to be here, Ale asks as she brings her girlfriend in for a hug. I wanted to surprise you, you played amazing by the way, it's a shame you guys lost, Hailee says. We talk some more, before we need to head out of the stadium.