Part 24

We just arrived home, I said goodbye to Beth, while standing outside the car. Bye Beth, thanks for coming with me. No problem Jules, it was fun. I'll see you, Leah and your dogs tomorrow, Beth said. Good luck with hiding the presents, yeah I think I'll need that. I went inside the house, Lee im home, I said but I got no reaction. I was getting a little nervous, I put all the stuff down. I went to search Leah, and found her a couple seconds later, laying on the couch, with a book and airpods in. Hey baby, I'm back, I said while gently tapping her shoulder. She tensed up a bit, but relaxed when she saw that it was me. Oh hey baby, how was shopping with Beth? It was fun, what are you reading? Harry Potter, I hope you don't mind that I borrowed it. No I really don't mind, oh Lee I got you something. I walked into the hallway where I left my bags, I grabbed the bouquet of roses and the box of chocolates. Lee, do you trust me? Yes, I trust you. Then close your eyes, I said. She closed her eyes and I went to stand in front of her. Alright open them. Are you serious right now Juul, that's so cute. I handed her the roses and chocolates, do you like it? Yes I absolutely love it, and I absolutely adore you. About our date tomorrow, do you maybe have some fancy but still comfortable clothes, I asked. Yes I do, Juul, what have you planned? Wouldn't you like to know that Leah, I said smiling. It's a surprise baby, you'll see it tomorrow. You know I need to drive right, she said, cracking up a bit. That's true, fair point.

The remaining time of the evening we both read Harry Potter, then we both went to our own rooms to sleep. I got changed into my pyjamas (a sports bra, and some football shorts), and brushed my teeth. Leah then again ended up in my arms, because she couldn't sleep. GOD, I really like that gal, I thought to myself.