Part 36

Half an hour later I arrived at my destination, I texted Meado so she could get me inside. A few minutes later Beth got me into the hotel. Hey Juul, how are you doing? I'm great, how are you? I'm also feeling great. So are you ready to see your girl again? Meado, she's not my girl...yet. Anyways we should get going if we don't want to get caught, Beth said.

Beth walked me to Leah's room, after I thanked her she went back to her own room. I heard from Beth that Leah was sharing her room with Ella Toone, because they changed some of the roommates to try it out. I then knocked on the door, I heard Leah ask who's at the door. Baby it's me, I said. The door then almost immediately flew open, oh my god Jules, how did you get in, and what are you doing here. Hey love, Beth got me in and I thought it would be a nice surprise to visit you, I said smiling. Leah jumped into my arms and I easily caught her, I'm so proud of you baby, you played amazing yesterday. She then cupped my face and brought me in for a short but meaningful kiss. I then put her down onto the ground gently, I really missed you she said between pecking my lips. Can I possibly come in, because I don't want to experience Sarina's wrath again, I said laughing a bit. Yeah of course love, give me a moment. Leah then walked over to Ella tapping her shoulder slightly as she had earphones in. Can you come over here for a moment Ella? I then was let inside their room, and Leah closed the door behind us. Ella had walked over to us. Ella, I want you to meet someone really special to me, Leah said to Ella. This is Jules Roord, the Dutch Captain and my housemate. Hi nice to meet you, I'm Ella Toone, but most of the people call me Tooney. Nice to meet you Ella, as Leah already said I'm Jules. Not to be rude or anything, but why are you here Jules? I came to deliver this rucksack, with some things in it to Leah. It was nice talking to you, but I'm going to Alessia's room as I have promised to stay with her tonight. Bye Ella, Leah and I both said in sync.

AN: the picture at the top is how Leah jumped into Jules' arms