Part 1

Jules wake the fuck up, its game day. I heard my lil sister Jill yell at me.

Today was my last game in which I would play for Wolfsburg, because I just signed a 3 year contract with Arsenal in London. Jill has played there for about 2 to 3 years. A lot of great players like: Leah Williamson, Viv, Beth Meado, Katie Mcabe and a lot more play for Arsenal. Jill and I are great friends with Viv so I would at least have my best friend there with me. Viv and Jill have managed a place for me to stay. I would be staying with the one and only Leah fucking Williamson.

The game went great, we won with 4-0 against bayern. I now need to get me and my lil guys' shit together for my flight to london. Of course my dogs Lucky and Chase were going with me to England, because of my adhd and my social anxiety. Leah was of course okay with me and the guys moving in with her. Not gonna lie I am very stressed to meet my biggest celebrity crush of all time in person, I mean we've played against each other on national level but we never had a real convo with each other. Viv and Jill know about this crush and they probably are trying to set me up with Leah, which I really  appreciate. But Leah most likely wouldn't see me that way.(or would she?)