Chapter Four : The Party

*please leave comments and suggestions for what you would love to see happen next. My tiktok is salazarsisxx. Thanks everyone!*

I had never seen another common room in Hogwarts before, and I couldn't tell if Ravenclaw always looked like this or if it was just special occasions. The room was dark but it was lit with enchanted constellations in the high tower ceilings, much like that in the great hall . Bright blue flames were burning from the fireplaces and everyone in the room looked beautiful shrouded in a silvery blue light. There was a strange noise in the room unlike any music I had ever heard, it sounded disingenuous and manufactured as if not made by real instruments. A strong constant thump was underneath the music that seemed to be matching the pace of my racing heart. I scanned the room quickly without realising who I was looking for when my racing mind was interrupted.

"I can't believe that's actually you Kitty!" Luka's hand intertwined with my own as he spun me round.

His eyes were scanning me from my feet to my waist then my chest and eventually my eyes.

"I can't either, I have Ruby to thank really." I said smiling at him.

"Yes she's something." he replied turning to look at Ruby who had already drifted to a large wooden table with odd shaped glasses full of liquid that looked similar to the potion I was given in the dormitory.

"So you're her potion man then?" I said into his ear.

He threw his head back in laughter.

"Yes I suppose I am. Along with everyone else in the school. Potions aren't all what they teach you in class. You can have fun with them too." his lip curved up in wicked smile as he winked at me. I smiled back , he leaned in to my ear and whispered
"I hear my note was delivered , I hope you'll let me make make up for my absence..."

I felt blood rush round my body and the potion I had swallowed in the dormitory responded for me.

"I'm counting on it."

He pulled me close to his side , my chest pressing against his hard stomach.
I felt a rush of blood in my face as he looked at me and I had almost forgotten who I had been scanning the room for until Lukas eyes looked past me and he broke into a wide grin.

"There he is!" He called over. I turned to look in the direction he was smiling in , knowing fine well who I would see.

Sebastian was grinning back exposing a sharp white smile. He was dressed in black suit trousers with a dark emerald green shirt. Silver rings adorned his strong hands as he grasped Lukas hands firmly.

"Sebastian , this is Kitty but I assume from our conversation earlier you both already know each other...? " Luka looked at me as if awaiting an explanation but I wasn't going to act as if I remembered anything. If Sebastian wanted to play the "we are strangers game" I'd play along. In my black slip and with the red potion still pulsing through my veins I looked Sebastian straight in his deep hazel eyes.

"Yes I was in a couple of classes with Mr. Sallow last year. He's a very talented man. If you'll excuse me I'm going to see where my date has wandered off to."

Sebastian opened his mouth as if to respond, but I had already turned my back with a swish of my long black curls and saw Ruby across the room with a sly smile on her lips as she held out a dark red glass.

"What was that all about with our fellow Slytherin Sebastian?" she asked as I swallowed the full glass of potion. The warmth returned to every part of my body and I felt my bare nipples harden against the silk of my slip.

"Nothing. I just didn't fancy standing with a group of boys." I replied. Trying to sound as matter of fact as possible.

Ruby looked over my shoulder where Ominis had now joined the other two men. They looked to be in deep discussion, Ominis' red wand tip was blinking and as if his sight had returned he looked straight over to where Ruby and I stood.