Chapter Eighteen: Dump 🗑️

Spitfire's Pov 6:27am

MUHAHAHAHA! PERFECT! *Coughs* I mean... Breakfast time! Yes! Let's go! I can't wait! (To see the looks on their faces!) *Coughs* Hehe...

Hey Tom! Bacon, eggs, one teaspoon of salt and pepper, and two slices of toast with strawberry jelly! ASAP!" I yelled, as Tom hurried to the kitchen to tell the chef what I wanted. Heh, I'm so bossy. And I love it. *Ear piercing shrieks of a girl* God damn... She did not take that well. *Footsteps on the staircase* "SPITFIRE! WHAT DID YOU DO!?" Dash yelled at me with a face full of makeup, "I just, helped you with your makeup, no need to thank me. You're welcome!" I smiled, I may or may not have stolen some of some Dashie's makeup she barely uses and rubbed it all over her face... "SPITFIRE I SWEAR-" Dash started, "DUDE! WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO TO MY FACE?!" Soarin said running downstairs, "PUHAHAHAHA!" I laughed and fell onto the couch, "You... Guys... Are... PRICELESS!" I said laughing again, "SPITFIRE! NOW I HAVE TO WASH THIS STUFF OFF!" Dash said and stomped off to the bathroom to get ready for school, "Sis, I really hate you." Soarin said and went to the other bathroom to get ready, I had drawn a mustache and a beard on Soarin's face... That was just the best, "Love you too little brother!" I yelled back.

Time Skip 8:13am

Rainbow's Pov

"Hey Dashie!" Pinkie said and bounced over to me, "Why so glum?" She asked, looking at my face. "Just had a bad start to the day." I said, "Ah, okay. No worries, it's happened to me once..." Pinkie reassured me, "But we will NEVER talk about that day... NEVERRRRRR...."She whispered into my ear, creepy... "ANYWAYS! Com'on let's head over to the girls we've been waiting for you and AJ!" She said and dragged me over to the girls. "Sup guys." I said nonchalantly, "Why, hello darling." Rarity smiled, "Hi Rainbow..." Flutters said, "Hello Dash." Twi replied, "Where's Apple-" I was cut off, "I'M HERE!" AJ exclaimed, does she have to interrupt us every time? "Let me guess, you were with, ahem, "Cinny." I said mimicking her voice, "Uh no, why in the world would you think that?" She chuckled, "BUT YOU- ARGHH!" I yelled, nearly ripping out my hair. "Where were you then, darling?" Rarity questioned, "With Caramel!" She sighed dreamily, I rolled my eyes, is she still trying to ahem... "Throw Cinnamon in a dumpster?" Yeah, that was a horrible explanation, SOARIN.

"Girls, we should probably get to class." Twilight said looking at her watch, "Yes, I wouldn't want to be late for chemistry class." Fluttershy whispered. "Okay then see you guys later." I said, and started to walk off my locker, when I had suddenly ran into... Someone... "UGH! WHAT THE HECK?! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING WITCH!" Lavender said, and shoved me to the ground, "Ow! Hey! Jeez calm down." I said and started to brush the dust of myself. "Pff, how can I calm down when I'm around an ugly rug rat like you?" She smirked, "You know, if you have a mirror at home, I feel bad for you..." I said and played with my hair, "I- WAIT... YOU LITTLE-"The started, "Yeah-sorry-got-to-go-bye!" I yelled fast and ran to history. I saw her trying to catch me but no one can beat me in a race, and we all know that. "And that's why Gorge Washington-" Mrs. Elle said, *Door bangs open* "Again?" I heard the teacher mumble... I rolled my eyes and headed over to my seat next to Soarin, "Hey beautiful, why you late?" Soarin smirked, "I had a little Lavender issue." I smiled, "Again?! Seriously!? What's wrong with her?!" Soarin said banging his head on our desk. "Soarindash! I mean, Soarin and Rainbow Dash! Why are you two talking!? Ugh, now on with my lesson..." she said and started talking about, blah blah blah blah blah blah...

Yeah, I don't care. Who needs to know if George Washington farted at 7:35pm in 1896? Yeah no one? Okay.

Time Skip 12:38pm

"And now-" Rarity said continuing her story. "Phew! That was fun!" AJ said and sat down, as Rares glared at her for interrupting her. "What was fun!? Oh! I love having fun! LET'S HAVE FUNNN!" Pinkie screamed, "Caramel and I are finally together!" She said proudly, *Dash Spits out water at Rarity* "GAH!" Rarity said and rushed to the bathroom, "You what?!" I said as my mouth was a-gap "But, you-" Flutters trailed off... I looked over to Soarin's usual table to see Caramel looking like he'd won the lottery, and Cinnamon looked as if he had just, well... Lost his mother or something... Poor guy, Applejack, technically only used him to get close, or should I say, make Caramel jealous! "Dash!" A voice yelled, "Huh? What?" I said and shook my head. "We've been calling your name for the past five minutes!" Twilight said concerned. "Sorry, I just zoned out there for a second..." I said sheepishly. "It's fine darling." Rarity said politely, as she sat back down. "You weren't even here..." I mumbled, "Anyways, what's everyone's next period?" Fluttershy said quietly. "I got free period!" I said happily, "I have Math..." Rarity groaned, "Me too." Twilight said, "Me, AJ, and Fluttershy, have History!" Pinkie said happily while Flutters and AJ groaned, "At least I have Caramel in that class." AJ said happily. "We should-" Twilight said but was interrupted by the bell, *RINGGG* I sprinted to my locker, and put my things away. I headed to my usual spot to write some more songs. "Where you off to gorgeous?" Soarin said, as he pinned my to the lockers. "Woah, what's with the pinning?" I giggled, "Nothing... Com'on let's go." He smirked, "Alright." I smiled and walked with him outside.

Time Skip 4:02pm

"Come on Dash! Hurry up!" Wave Chill yelled from downstairs, "Coming!" I yelled as I finished tying up hair in a ponytail. "Soarin has been waiting for like, EVER!" He said as I slipped on my shoes, "Yeah, okay bye!" I yelled and pecked at his cheek. "STAY SAFE!" He screamed, "Why, hello Milady." Soarin said and bowed as I walked over to him. "Com'on let's go." I said and rolled my eyes playfully. Me and Soar are going on a walk or something like that. Gosh, are you kidding me I forgot my sweater! And it's getting cold! *Dash shivers* "Cold already lovely?" He asked kinda surprised. I nodded in response. "Here." He smiled warmly, He placed his jacket around me and kissed my cheek. I think we're heading to Rarity's house or something? Meh, I'll know when we arrive.

"Come in darlings!" She said and pushed me and Soar through her doorway. "So?" I said trying to start a conversation. "WHY-DID-APPLEJACK-DUMP-

CINNAMON-LIKE-THAT?" She said desperately, "Well, Soarin sorta-" I started, "I technically, told her to "Move On" but she kinda... Misunderstood me and thought I meant to make Caramel jealous..." he smiled cutely. "WHAT?!" Rarity shrieked, "NOW WHO AM I SUPPOSE TO SHIP HER WITH!?" Rarity yet again, shrieked. "Could you cut that out!?" I said covering my ears. "Oops sorry darlings." She smiled sheepishly. "I was actually going over to Cinnamon's house to comfort him about what happened." Soarin said checking his phone. "Can I come?" I asked, "Of course." He smiled.

Time Skip 8:53pm

"Listen bro, your fine." Soarin said while patting Cinnamon on the back, "I know she said, FAKE boyfriend. But I couldn't help but enjoy the time and remember how we used to be..." Cinnamon said sadly, "You know, if AJ just, well, kinda used you. You should just find a new girl?" I suggested unsurely, "Yeah, what Dash said." Soarin smiled. "Guys, thanks for all your, uhm, support? I guess, and yeah." He smiled a little, "Anyways, it's getting late we should get going." Soarin said and held my hoof, "Alright, see you guys later!" He said as we walked outside of his house.

A/N: Hey guys! So, I'm sad to say this but, I'll be ending this book soon. Yeah, I know sad. But I'll be starting a new book! Yay! Anyways wish me luck on the next few chappies! See y'all later!

(⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠—⁠☆