Chapter Three: Shopping Spree 🛍️

Rainbow's Pov 9:18am

"Rainbow! Get up!" I heard a voice say from downstairs, which was Wave Chill... "Coming..." I said, as I put my robe on. I have to get up earlier than my usual, ehem... 12:30pm... Because today I'm taking Flutters shopping! Soarin wanted to tag along so I let him... 

"Okay dear, here are your pancakes..." My mom said bringing me a yummy plate of pancakes, "Mmm" I said eating the delicious food. "Thanks mom." I said, "Your welcome sweetheart..." she said and placed a kiss on my cheek. After I had finished my food, I went upstairs to get dressed. *Phone ringing* "Hello? Soarin?" I said on the phone, "Expect, something in 5 seconds..." He said, "What?" I said but he hung up... That's strange... "AHH!" I screamed and fell on my bed with, Soarin on top of me?! "SOARIN?! WHAT THE HECK, GET OFF OF ME!" I said blushing seeing how close we were... "Oops sorry, I was climbing through your window, because I wanted to surprise you, and I tripped and got launched into your room, which leads up to here!" He said, still on top of me, "So, are you going to move?" I said blushing, "Aww, aren't you enjoying the moment Dashie?" He said, "Soarinnnnn! Get off of meee!" I said annoyed, "Only if I get a peck on the cheek..." He said smiling, "Argh, fine..." I said and kissed him on the cheek, "Aww, thank you, my little shortie pie." He said, finally getting off of me. "Whatever..." I blushed. "Com'on let's go it's almost 11:00am, so if we don't wanna be late we better get going." He said helping me off the bed. Soarin insisted we took his Corvette car, since I couldn't drive yet, and I didn't want to go with Wave, because of big brother protection reasons... Flutters can drive so she'll just do that, I guess...

Time Skip 11:08am

"Hi Fluttershy!" I said, trotting up to her. "Hi Dashie, hi Soarin..." She said timidly since she isn't really coming around Soarin yet... "So, let's go inside! I hope you made your list, because we are gonna shop till, we drop!" I said walking towards the entrance of the mall.

"I like this dress, it's really nice..." Fluttershy said picking out a yellow and white dress. "Go ahead and try it on, me and Soar will wait for you out here." I said pushing her towards the dressing rooms. I looked over to Soarin, who looked bored and annoyed. "Something wrong?" I asked him "This is boringgggg!" He pouted, "Well, you said you wanted to come..." I said, "How about I treat you to some pie after this?" I asked him, his face immediately lite up, "Okay!" he said happily, "Aww, you're just like a little kid..." I said patting his head, "Hey! I'm older than you!" He said standing up, "Only by a year!" I said rolling my eyes, "I'm back, how do I look?" Fluttershy said spinning around to show me her outfit, "Aw, I like it, we should totally get it!" I said, and then I paid for all the items Fluttershy picked out, and we went to the food court, "There Soarin, Apple Pie..." I said placing it on the table, "Yay!" He said, and dove into the pie, *Rainbow and Fluttershy laughing* he's so adorable...

Time Skip 4:36pm

Soarin's Pov

*Soarin singing* Okay and done. "Cherry you can upload the new album now!" I said to my assistant Cherry Tea, "Yes, Mr. Skies!" She responded to me, *Door creaking* "Hey Soar." I heard I voice say, "Oh Dashie, hi!" I said giving her a hug, "I loved your song it was great!" She said, "Thanks!" I smiled, "So, I'm here because I'd like to do a song with you." She said blushing, "Sure! I'm sure the whole world will love you! I mean who wouldn't? You're talented, beautiful, and kind! Who wouldn't love that?" I said making her blush, "Aww, thanks Soarin." She said and kissed me on the cheek. I love her voice it's so wonderful, like her... "So, what are we singing?" She asked me, looking through my song book, "This one." I said pointing to a love song, I know she doesn't like sappy stuff but still it's the perfect song... "Okay..." She said looking through the lyrics, *Dashie and Soarin singing the song* "Wow, you did amazing Rainbow." I said, "Thanks, you did great too!" She exclaimed. "So uh, I can walk you home if you like, since we live across the street from each other..." I said scratching me head, "Sure, let's go. I like your recording studio by the way, it's pretty cool!" Dash said looking around.

Time Skip 8:56pm

Wave Chill's Pov

This time I'm gonna catch them... Last night I saw Rainbow WITH A BOY walking home! So tonight, I'm gonna catch them in the act... *Soarin and Rainbow muffled talking through the door...* "Thank you again for walking me home Soarin" I heard my sister say, "No problem, I enjoy it, just you and me talking about life..." I heard the "guy" say, "Can I have a goodnight kiss?" I heard him say, how dare he even try to touch my sister... "Mmm, you wish..." I heard Rainbow say and kissed him on the cheek instead. What why?! Nooo! I need to save her! *Key unlocking door* "Aha! I caught you! Going out late at night with a gangster!" I said grabbing Dash from him, "What?! Soarin is not a gangster! And it's not that late! I was just recording a song with him!" Rainbow reasoned, "Yeah, I was just walking her home sir." The "guy" said, "Hmm, your safe for now buddy... AND NO KISSING!" I said and closed the door. "Go to bed NOW!" I said to Rainbow, "Fine..." She said and went upstairs... Sheesh, people these days...

A/N: Hi AGAIN friends! Hope you enjoyed the chappie, make sure to follow me! Thanks!

⊂⁠(⁠・⁠﹏⁠・⁠⊂⁠)