Chapter One: Back to school🎒

Rainbow's Pov 7:00am

"Okay Dashie so 11:00am tomorrow?" Flutters said to me on the phone, "Sure, make sure to make a list since it is YOUR birthday." I responded, "Yes, yes, will do. See you soon Dashie!" She exclaimed, "See ya." I said in response. You're probably wondering... What am I doing? Well, Flutters birthday was last week so I offered to take her shopping at the mall tomorrow. Now since you're all here, I need to tell you my story of how my perfect, awesome, and amazing life turned into a dramatic, sappy, and straight up CRAZY life! I'll take autographs at the end, now brace yourself for a VERY bumpy ride...

As you all know I'm Rainbow Isabelle Dash, Rainbow Dash for short is fine. And I'm NOT the sappy type, I'm cool, confident, amazing, awesome, 20% cooler than everyone, and of course MORE awesome! All my friends except for my second longtime friend AppleJack, have boyfriends. We got Twi and Flash, Rare and Fancy Pants, Flutters and Butterscotch, and finally Pinkie and Cheese Sandwich. And me and AJ are the only ones who don't have a perfect little boy protecting us, and I like it that way. I'm sure AJ does too. Today I'm going back to school though, hopefully those annoying teachers will take it easy on us kids...

Apple Jack's Pov 7:25am

Caramel, so amazing, so handsome, so- I'M BREAKING THE PROMISE! No, AJ control yourself just forget about, him... I have to keep my promise to Dash or she's be disappointed, and well the only one left without a lover... That would be lonely, but then again she's Raised Dash! She's tough, she's probably gonna be fine... "Apple Jack! Can you help me get my books from the shelf? I can't reach!" I heard my little sister Apple Bloom yell from downstairs, "I'ma coming, I'ma coming..." I said and helped her get the books down from the shelf, who even put those there?

Rainbow's Pov 7:48am

"Bye mom, bye dad!" I yelled to them as me and my older brother Wave Chill left the house in his car, Wave is 19 and I'm 16 so he's 3yrs older than me. Like his name, he's pretty chill but, when it comes to protecting me, that's a different story... I told him already I don't need a personal bodyguard, even though it is nice to see him scare away all the boys that try to flirt with me. I can't believe those boys even try to ask me out, like

don't they know I'd say a big fat NO!? "Dashie, we're here, now give your big brother a hug!" Wave said embracing me, "Argh! Wave I'm not a baby!" I said trying to free myself from his hug, eventually I got out and headed straight to the girls, "Hey, girls!" I said coming up to them "DASHIE! HOW WAS YOUR SUMMER DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND NOW? DID YOU HAVE FUN!?" Pinkie said practically squeezing all my organs out of me, "Pinkie-can't-breath!" I managed to get out... "Oops!" She said and put me down again, "Darlings, did you see the new kid?" Rares said looking around, "Oh my, yes I did, I think he lives around where you live Rainbow..." Flutters said, "Really? Well, I did just get a new neighbor about 2 days ago, I haven't seen what they look like yet though." I said, hm... Maybe to new person is sporty and can join one of my teams, or maybe I could have a new friend! Twi always says that it's good to meet new people! "I'm gonna get going to class now girls, see you guys later!" I said leaving to my first class, which was history. I was walking and then suddenly I bumped into someone, "Oof! Oh I'm so sorry" I said not looking up to see who it was yet, "No, no I'm sorry Miss, umm." He said, "Rainbow Dash." I said and looked up off the floor to see the most handsome boy I've ever seen, "Here let me help you up..." He said and helped me off the floor, "I'm Soarin Skies, I'm sure you've heard of me." He said, oh my gosh his eyes are so pretty in the light like a patch of grass... "Oh, um yes you're that guy who gets chased around by fangirls at the mall." I said and gave him the books he dropped, "Hehe, yeah those girls just can't get enough of me, but your different, your not asking for my autograph, or a kiss or-" Soarin said, "Oh, well I'm not THAT type of girl, you know?" I said. "So umm, what's your first class, mines history." He said looking at his schedule, "Oh, I have history too!" I said smiling, "Cool! Let's go!" He said, omg he's so, so, perfect... He's so irresistible, and handsome, very handsome... WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING? No, I couldn't, I wouldn't... Nope I could never have a c-crush... Oh no, I have a crush on him, what do I do? AJ will be disappointed... And worst of all I'll be a g-girly girl!!! Noooooooooooo! Not happening nope, he is totally, ugly... But he's so cute...