Chapter Six: The Wedding 💍

Rainbow's Pov 10:02am

And... Done! There, my makeup is perfect! Maybe Soar will like it... I MEAN... I like it... Hehe... Today is Rosie's and Skyline's wedding! I'm soo excited! I decided, I might wear so makeup today, so I did it on myself, after a lot of tutorials... But I just added a little anyways, little some blush, mascara, lip gloss, that stuff... I didn't want Rares to do it because she'd go full on CRAZY! And I just wanted a little so, yeah... I got a pretty dress Rarity made, and the wedding in in 2 hours so I have to finish up and then, WAKE UP WAVE CHILL! Because he didn't wake up yet! He actually usually wakes me up, but today I wake him up... Muahahahaha! "Hey Wave! Get up!" I said to a sleeping Wave Chill, "Huh... WAVE CHILLLLL!" I said as I shook him, I swear I saw smirked... "Okay then, don't tell me I didn't warn you..." I said and got a cold bucket of water and...*Spash* "AHHH! RAINBOW!" He said and imidiently sat up, "Well, sorry but your gonna have to shower anyways..." I said and got a mop, "Ughhhhh" he said annoyed and got up and went to his bathroom. *Rainbow Giggles*

Time Skip 11:36am

"Are you done yettt?!" I yelled as I waited for Wave to come out of his room, "Yeah, yeah I'm coming now..." He said as he exited, with a fancy tuxedo on and everything... "You look great!" I said as I hugged him, "And you look amazing too, I'm sure Soarin will love you..." he smirked, "I-I um, thanks..." I said blushing... "Let's just go..." I said changing the subject, "Are you sure you're not done? Maybe you need to retouch that makeup of yours so SOARIN will like you..." he teased, "Wave stopppp! This is why Spitfire doesn't like you!" I said annoyed, *Wave Chill Gasps* "This is why no one likes you!" He argued back, *Beep beep* Oopses that must be the limo picking us up, the guy opens the door for me, and as I thanked him, Wave Chill glared at him...

"Okay, I'll be over here if you need me!" Wave said as he went off with his friends, going to go to stand up next to the rest of my friends. Well, except for Flutters she's on the other side being the maid of honor, while we are the bride's maids. She honestly looks terrified... Well, as usual, but MORE terrified... "Hey girls!" I said as I walked up to them, *Dash's friends say hello, and Fluttershy waves* "You look absolutely stunning in the dress darling!" Rarity complimented, "Thanks, you look nice too!" I said as I stood next to AJ, "Hey Rainbow, look who's over there..." AJ said, and I looked into the crowd of people sitting down to see a handsome Soarin... I rolled my eyes at her and blushed, "Well, then look at Mr. Twist over there" I smirked, she blushes as she looked at her knight in shining armor... Heh I like what I did there... "Watcha girls talking about?!" Pinkie said as she came out of nowhere... "Uhh nothing..." I replied quickly, "I got my eyes on you..." She said and went back to her position. Phew that was close I saw AJ getting nervous as well... Anyways, I noticed Soarin talking glances at me, I just waved at him, then the music started... *Rosie then walks down the aile* I could see Skyline getting nervous but he calmed down once Rosie got to her spot, *Priest says some words* "I do" Skyline said happily, *Priest says some more words* "I do" Rosie said smiling, "You may now kiss the bride" The priest stated, aww their so cute... I could see Flutters tearing up the corner, which made me start tearing up... It's a good thing this mascara is waterproof...

Time Skip 6:52pm

"Okay, I get it I won't get the dress dirty" I said to Rares while going to get some food, "Good, now be careful darling!" She said as I walked away, I got some food and sat down with Flutters and AJ, "I'm so happy for you Fluttershy! You have a new brother!" Applejack exclaimed as I sat down, "Yes, I'm so happy for my sister! I wonder where they'll go for their honeymoon..." she said and ate some of her food, "Yeah, but I don't know about getting a new brother, I mean Zephyr is already a handful, you know?" I said, "Yes, but I can handle having a new family member, and Zephyr is well, um younger... And Skyline, is an adult!" She said as she drank some water, "Well, well, well, Rainbows! I was looking for you!" Zephyr said as her popped out of nowhere, with Pinkie... "Ugh... Hey Zephyr..." I said annoyed, "Ya know Zephyr, over by the gardens they have the BEST food is sooo why don't you go get some for Dashie! AND PLEASE TAKE YOUR LOVELY TIME!" Pinkie said as she pushed him away, "Thanks Pinkie... I did not want to deal with him..." I said in relief, "No problem... That's what I'm here for!" *They all laugh*

Time Skip 8:47pm

"Well, you're looking beautiful as usual..." I heard someone say as they kissed my cheek, "Oh Soarin! Hey!" I said while hugging him, "Your handsome as well." I said, as he blushed. *Dash and Soarin have a conversation about something* "Okay everyone the bride will now throw the bucay!" I heard Twilight announce, *Rosie throws the flowers, and Rarity trys to catch it but it ends up in Rainbow's hooves* "NOO" Rarity shrieked, "Uhhh" I said while looking at the flowers, "Can I be your groom?" Soarin pleaded cutely, "Not in a million years..." I smirked, "Hey! Not fair!" He said and started chasing after me... "Hey! Put me down!" I said as I struggled in Soarin's arms, "Not until I'm your groom!" He said like a little kid, "Argh! Finee! You're my groom..." I said and he gently put me down, "Aww, thank you gorgeous!" He said and kissed my cheek... "Ugh, you'll pay for that..." I pouted... *Slow dance music starts* "Oh, I better go now, I wouldn't want to get in the way of others dancing..." I said as I walked away from Soarin, "W-Wait Dash..." Soarin said as he grabbed my hoof, "Huh?" I said and turned around, "May I have this dance?" He said sweetly, OMG OMG OMG OMG! HE JUST ASKED ME TO DANCE!? "You may..." I said blushing, *Rainbow and Soarin dance for a while* "Dashie, you didn't tell me you knew how to dance so well..." Soarin said as he twirled me around, "Well, I did think you'd be interested in that." I smiled, "I'm always interested in you..." he said, making me blush. I felt like I was in heaven, dancing with Soarin was so magical... After the slow dancing was over, we went over to some of the beautiful gardens, "Rainbow, I've been having the best time with you..." Soarin said as he held my hoof, "Me too, Soar." I said as we strolled through the garden. "Rainbow... I-I was wondering..." Soarin started... "Yes?" I asked as I sat down on a bench, "I really like you, and I just was wondering if, you um... You would like to be, my marefriend?" Soarin said nervously... Did he just do what I think he did... "I-I um, I don't know if I'm ready for a relationship right now Soarin..." I said as he started to leave, "O-Oh... Well, if you change your mind... Just tell me..." He said as almost disappeared into the gardens... "Soarin! Wait, don't go please... I don't want things to be awkward between us..." I said as I grabbed his hoof, "No, if you're not ready, that's okay with me" He sighed, "But can I make it up to you?" I said and came closer to him, "Uh sure, what?" He said confused, then I pressed my lips against his... I guess he was surprised, but he kissed back. "I like you too Soarin, but maybe when I'm ready, I'll think about get into a relationship with you..." I said and kissed his cheek... "So, um wanna head back home? I'll drop you off, it's getting late anyways..." He said and held my hoof, "Let's go..." I said and we exited the party...

Time Skip 11:48pm

"Okay, we're here..." Soarin said as we entered my front porch, "Thanks again Soar." I said sweetly, "Goodnight kisses?" He pleaded, "Okay, fine." I said and kissed him slowly... As we were um, doing that... Wave Chill came out to turn off the front porch light, "Umm, am I interrupting anything?" He said as me and Soarin stopped to look at him, "Oh, hi Wave... Hehe..." I said casualy, "I didn't know you guys were together?!" He exclaimed, "W-were not yet..." I said nervously, "Yeah, Dash isn't ready yet..." He said and kissed my forehead, "Anyways, I got to go now... Goodnight, Wave, Night beautiful..." Soarin said and kissed my lips again... "Let's get you to bed Dash... You must be tired from all that dancing I saw you and Soarin did" Wave Chill smirked as he closed the door, "Hey! I saw you slow dancing with Spitfire!" I said as he blushed, "Ugh, just get ready for bed..." he said as I headed upstairs...

A/N: Hey guys! Was that a good chappie? Or did you want RD to say yes?

⊙⁠﹏⁠⊙