Chapter Nine: Sleep Over 💤

Rainbow's Pov 10:26am

*Yawn* Huh? Am I in my room? "Oh, you're finally awake my love." Someone said as I smelled chocolate?! "Soarin? Is that you?" I said as I sat up, "Yes, I brought you home, because you didn't wake up at the hotel, so I decided to just drag you alongside me..." he said and brought out a tray of chocolate pancakes! I was angry for a sec because, HE DRAGGED ME AROUND IN PUBLIC, WHILE I WAS ASLEEP! But I calmed down once I saw the pancakes... "Listen, I know you're mad, but I think pancakes will cheer you up..." he said and sat next to me on the bed, I just rolled my eyes at him and ate some of my food, "Sorry, but I wasn't going to wake you up if you were peacefully sleeping." He said sternly, "Fine, thanks, I guess..." I mumbled, he just smiled at me and kissed my cheek, "See you later Dashie, I'll meet up with you later..." he said and excited my room. And just as I thought I was alone, Wave Chill walked in... "Hey little sis, how was the trip?" He said and sat on my desk chair, "It was good..." I said as I remembered yesterday... "That's nice, so are you two like officical now or..." Wave said, he's so nosey... "Yeah..." I said and finished up my food, "Okay... And?" He said being SUPER annoying... "And... What?" I said, "Is he a good coltfriend?" He said, and then a servent came in and took my empty tray of food... "Thank you, and yes he is a good coltfriend... He's just so, perfect..." I said dreamily, "Heh, Dashie and Soarin sitting in a tre-" he started, "ARGHHH! WAVE GET OUT IF MY ROOM!" I said as he ran out...

Time Skip 1:06pm

"I'm here darlings!" Rarity said as she made her "grand entrance"... "Okay, okay, great we're all here y'all..." AJ said as we all gathered at our hangout spot, today me and the girls just decided to hang out together since they've all been busy with their coltfriends and everything, we haven't really had time for each other lately... "So, what have you two been up to lately?" Twilight said referring to me and Applejack, "Oh, just busy with work on the farm, a d stuff. And Apple Bloom has been and hoof-full lately... "And you Rainbow?" Twi said as I was thinking about stuff, "Huh? Oh, um I, went to France..." I said, not really wanting to talk about Soarin, "REALLY?! HOW WAS IT?! Rares yelled, "I mean, how was your trip darling?" She said politely, "It was fine..." I said casually, "Did you go all by yourself?" Pinkie questioned, "N-No..." I said quietly, "Who did you go with then?" Fluttershy asked, "Hey Dashie! There you are I was looking for you, I wanted to give you your purse back, you left in in my back when we were at the hotel." Soarin said handing me my purse. "Oh, thanks Soarin." I smiled, "No problem, see you later gorgeous." Soarin said as he kissed me, "Soo that's who you went with?!" Pinkie exclaimed, when I looked at everyone, they looked shocked... "Um, so do you want to tell us something Dash?" Fluttershy started, "Okay, fine, Soarin and me are dating..." I mumbled quietly, "REALLY?! I THOUGHT YOU'D BE ALONE FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER!" Pinkie said and squeezed me like she hadn't seen me in fifty years, "Pinkie-can't-breath!" I said and she dropped me, "Oopses..." she said innocently, "Darling, you should have told me you had such a cute coltfriend!" Rarity said, wait did she just say cute?! "What about Fancy?" I said referring to her coltfriend, "Oh we're doing fine..." she blankly answered me, "Congratulations Rainbow..." Flutters said timidly, "Yeah, congrats Dash." AJ said, I could tell something was up with her, she looked sad, maybe because she was the only one without a coltfriend? "Yes, I have to agree with Pinkie, I basically had no faith with you and guys..." Twilight said surprised, "Congrats Rainbow!" Spike said happily, "Hey! Maybe we should all have a sleep over at Dashie's coltfriends house?! To get to know his better of course! And we should bring the other boys too! IT WILL BE THE ULTIMATE SLEEP OVER!" Pinkie announced, I face palmed... I mean I've slept with Soarin before but only Spitfire knows that... "Um sure?" I said nervously, "I'll just call him up..." I said and got out my phone, "Hey Soar, yeah, my friends were wondering if we could have a sleep over or something at your house? Okay, yes I know, I love you too, bye." I said and hung up the phone. "Okay, see you girls later!" I said and left to my house to get ready...