Chapter Twelve: Forgive Me 🙏

Rainbow's Pov 8:45am

Okay... Maybe, I just need a fresh start today. I walked over to the girls in our regular hangout spot. "Hey guys..." I said quietly, no one noticed I was there, "Ehem."I coughed, still no one noticed, that's it... "HELLO!" I yelled, "Rainbow Dash, there's no need to yell... "Rarity said annoyed, "No need to yell?! You guys are the ones who abandoned me yesterday! "I said angrily, "What do you mean?" Twilight said curiously. "You guys didn't even notice I wasn't with you guys yesterday..." I quietly said and started to walk away, "Rainbow, wait." Fluttershy said, while AJ grabbed my hoof, I brushed it off and walked away. So much for a fresh start... Rarity didn't even seem to care, and Twi was acting like she'd done nothing wrong! Maybe I'm overreacting? I'm normally not this moody... It's probably just what happened with Soarin... I can't believe I really thought someone would love me. But it would've hurt less if he just told me... Speak of the devil... "Hey Dashie!"Soarin said smiling, I just rolled my eyes, I wanted to see if he was going to keep up his lies... "Hey." I said sternly. "What's with the attitude?" He said and was about to kiss my cheek, but I backed away. "Nothing... I'm perfectly fine. "I said, I was lying, since I'm not fine. "Dash. What's up?" he said, making me angrier. "I'm. Fine." I said and was about to walk away, but Soarin picked me up, "H-Hey!" I stuttered, "Tell me what's wrong! "he said not willing to put me down. I thought about telling him... "You wanna know what's wrong? "I questioned, "Um, yeah?" He replied, "Oh would you look at the time it's time for first period!" I said and almost got out of his grip, "Okay, let's go!" He smirked, I forgot I had all my classes with him!

Time Skip 12:45pm

I didn't feel like eating today so I headed to watch the boys' soccer practice. I sat down and Soar waved to me. I didn't bother waving back because last time I waved to him, he was with his new girlfriend. I sat on the bleachers till lunch was over, and then a pink figure came up to me. Pinkie Pie, who else? "HI DASHIE!"She yelled, "Hey Pinkie." I said, I wasn't really that mad at her, I mean besides ignoring me when I called her name, she did nothing wrong. "I was late this morning and the girls told me you left them there! Well, Rarity and Twilight at least." She said and sat next to me. "I left them!? WHAT!? They abandoned me yesterday, and Soarin-" I stopped myself, thinking about that girl Soarin had kissed yesterday. "Soarin? What happened?" She asked, "I-It's nothing." I mumbled, "Okay, I'll just go now, it seems like someone wants to talk to you..." She said and bounced off. Someone? Huh- Oh... It's probably Soar... "What do you want?" I asked not looking up, "Dashie you're still mad about that guy?" A different voice than I expected answered? "Dusk! "I said and hugged him. He sat next to me and talked to me about his life, and my crazy life... Until it was time to go to our next class.

Time Skip 2:07pm

Soarin's Pov

I was walking around the school since it's my free period, Rainbow has been acting strange today, I wonder why... Maybe she's just being grumpy, as usual. I went to our usual spot and found her sitting there. "Hey beautiful. "I said and sat next to her, she didn't respond. "Dashie? You've been acting up today, and I don't know why." I stated, I saw a tear roll down her cheek and then she stood up, "I can't believe you're still going to lie about this Soar." She said and backed away from me, what's she talking about? "I-I thought you l-loved me..." I heard her mumble, "What? I do love you!" I said and stood up as well. "N-No you don't!" Rainbow said and started to tear up, "So how's Lavender? I bet you guys had SO much fun!" Rainbow said and my mouth hung open, how does she know... "Wait Rainbow please!" I said as Dash ran off in tears. I looked for her around the school, but the bell just rang, and everyone was exiting class to go home. I feel horrible... She wasn't supposed to see that...

Rainbow's Pov 3:32pm

I ran far, far enough where no one could find me. After a while of crying, I went to the front of the school and saw Wave Chill and Spitfire walking together. I walked over to them trying to smile. "Hey Dash." Spits said and looked over to me, "Something wrong little sis?" Wave said seeing that I wasn't too happy at the moment, "Yes, there's something wrong." I said quietly. "Is it about Soarin again?" Wave Chill asked and hugged me, I nodded, and Spitfire looked a little confused, "What about Soarin?" She asked, "Soarin cheated on Dashie." Wave said to Spitfire, "Ugh... Soarin..." Spitfire mumbled, "It's okay Dashie... You need someone better anyways." Wave said, as he let me go, "I can't believe him! This is so unlike him!" Spitfire said embarrassed of her brother, "I'm sorry. For what Soarin put you through Dash..." Spitfire said and placed a hoof on my shoulder. "Of course, what was I expecting... I'm just an ugly little brat..." I said sadly, "Dash, don't say that! You're beautiful, someone will love you. Just not Soarin..." Spitfire reassured me.