Chapter Five: Coming Clean 🧼

Spitfire's Pov 8:17am

As I woke up, I decided to see what Soar was up to, maybe I can draw a mustache on his face as he sleeps... Muahahahaha! Wait, again? I saw Soarin and Dash, all snuggled up with each other... They looked happy so, I'll just eat breakfast instead... My peacefulness is only temporary... YOU WILL GET A MUSTACHE! MUAHAHAHAHA!

Rainbow's Pov 10:11am

"Good morning gorgeous..." I heard a lovely voice say, "Morning..." I said and laid my head on his shoulder, "Breakfast? I'll ask for some bacon and eggs." He said getting the servants, "Thanks again Soarin." I said kissing his cheek, "Why hello there Soarindash, um I mean Soarin and Rainbow..." Spitfire said entering the room seeing me and Soarin together, "Seriously... Soarindash?!" Soarin said eating some bacon, "So um, this is good!" I said changing the subject... Did she just make a ship name? "Uh, yeah I hope you like it..." he said giving me a piece of his food, "I'll leave you guys to it see ya lovers later, with a mustache..." She said weirdly, mustache? Huh strange...

Time Skip 1:22pm

Hmm, I think I should tell AJ I like Soar, maybe she'll support me... OR she'll make fun of me... But I'll just try I guess I mean she's AJ after all and she'll understand me, right?

Applejack's Pov 1:34pm

Today, is the day! I'm gonna tell Rainbow I like Caramel! She isn't the um, nicest when it's comes to things like this, she'll either make fun of me just think I'm joking, or just be disappointed... But it's better to be honest!

Rainbow's Pov 1:54pm

"Hey, AJ I was wondering if we could meet up at my house, like in 5 minutes?" I said talking to AJ on the phone, "Sure, I'll be there soon." She said hanging up the phone, okay no reason to be nervous... I just gotta be honest about this, and she'll understand... I hope... *Ding dong* Oh no, she's here... "Hey AJ, come in..." I said opening the door, "Hey, Dash. Can we go to your living room or something, I have something to tell you..." She said walking in, "Um, sure right this way..." I said and brought her to the living room, "So, um I um... BROKE THE PROMISE! AND IM SORRY! I like someone, named Caramel!" AJ said, "What?! Oh, I mean I um also broke the promise, I like a guy named Soarin..." I said blushing... "Oh, heh... You must really like this guy's huh?" She smirked, "Um, yes..." I said blushing again... "So, who's Caramel?" I said curiously, "He's that guy in English class who sits next to Twi..." she said dreamily... After a while we start talking about Soarin, and Caramel, about what we did with them, ehem... Sleeping with him... *Ding dong* "I'll get it." I said walking to the door, "Dashie!" Soarin said hugging me, I saw AJ giggling in the living room, "Soar, what are you doing here?" I said, "Just wanted to see what you were up to." He said, "Can I come in?" He said looking inside my house, "Um, sure... AJ this is Soarin, Soarin this is Applejack..." I said, while Soarin wrapped his arm around me and we sat on the couch, "You guys wanna watch something?" I said getting the remote control. "Sure." AJ said casualy, "Yeah, Dashie why don't you pick." He said and kissed my cheek, "Um, sure. This one is good." I said blushing, *AJ Giggling* I just rolled my eyes at her...

Time Skip 4:51pm

*Yawn* "Look Soar, I didn't fall asleep this time..." I said resting my head on his shoulder, "Aww, you two are cute!" AJ said happily, "MORE LIKE, WHAT IS HE HERE?!" I heard a voice say as someone opened the front door, "Uhh, Wave Chill... I didn't think you'd come home early..." I said getting off the couch, "And you thought it was fine to invite him?!" He yelled, "For one! I have my own life! You don't own me! And for two! Stop yelling at me, I'm not a baby!" I said and AJ got off the couch, "Ya know I'll leave you guys to the fighting, see ya later Dash..." AJ said leaving, "Bye... Soarin you're leaving too?" I said sadly, "Nah, I'll hang here for a while..." he said gesturing for me to sit down, "I'm just gonna eat some snacks..." Wave said heading to the kitchen angrily... After a while me and Soarin were snuggling with each other on the couch... "Want something to eat Soarin?" I asked him off the couch "Sure..." He said sitting up, "Excuse me Cloud, dinner please..." I said to my servant, "Of course, Ms. Dash" she said trotting to the kitchen. "You're still here, huh?" Wave said sitting next to me and Soarin. "Um, yes?" He said curiously, "Your food is severed..." A waiter said bringing in the food, "Well, I guess since you're here I might as well apologize for how I've been treating you, and Dashie I'm sorry for treating you like a baby... *Sniffling* Because I know that... You're not a baby anymore... And you don't need me to take care of you..." He said tearing up, "Wave, I'll always need my big brother, and just because I'm not a baby doesn't mean I don't need you!" I said starting to tear up as well, "I love you my little Dashie" He said hugging me, "I love you too" I said hugging him back, "Aww, family moments... So cute!" Soarin said giving us both a hug, "It's okay Wave Chill, I know you just don't want Rainbow to get hurt by anyone, that's what a big brother does..." he said sincerely... "Now, let's eat, I'm starving" Wave said passing Soar some food, we were eating some grilled cheese sandwiches. I'm glad everything worked out in the end, hopefully Wave will be less overprotective from now on...

Time Skip 9:14pm

"Bye Soarin!" I said while waving to him, "Bye Dashie" he said waving back. *Rainbow Sighs* "You really like him huh?" Wave said as I closed the door, "I-I um-um" I stuttered blushing... "Ooo, my little sister has a crush?! Never thought I'd see the day..." he teased me, "I-I do not!" I said denying what he said, "Com'on! You know you absolutely adore him!" he said while cleaning up the mess we made while eating dinner, "Well, maybe a little..." I mumbled, "What was that?" He said walking over to me. "I might like him..." I said I but louder, "Huh? I can't hear you!" He teased me as I rolled my eyes, "I SAID, I LOVE HIM!" I shouted, and imidiently covered my mouth at what I had admitted... "Aww, see you are in love! Well, you should get to bed Dash, it's getting late..." He said and headed upstairs, "Okay, night" I said as he disappeared into his room. I didn't think I'd admit that... Sometimes I surprise myself...

A/N: Hi again guys! Sorry for the delay but I hope you enjoyed this book so far! Byee

乁⁠|⁠ ⁠・⁠ ⁠〰⁠ ⁠・⁠ ⁠|⁠ㄏ