Chapter Fifteen: Silent 🔇

Rainbow's Pov 8:41am

"Hey Rainbow!" Twilight said and gave me a hug, "Soarin told us how you were feeling darling." Rarity said and gave me a face mask that she made for me, "I wouldn't want you getting anyone sick darling." She said, "HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER!" Pinkie yelled, *Everyone says Shh to Pinkie* "Oops sorry." She whispered, "I hope you'll get better Rainbow." Fluttershy smiled, "Has anyone seen AJ?" I asked quietly, so I won't strain my throat anymore. "I'm here!" A countryside voice said. Applejack walked in with a guy? "Who's the new guy Applejack?" Rarity said, "This is my new boyfriend, Cinnamon Pie!" She exclaimed... Oh God, she took Soarin's advice the wrong way... "Uhh, AJ... What happened to Caramel?" I asked referring to her crush... "Pfff... He was so yesterday, don't you think" AJ said, and clinged onto Cinnamon. I saw Caramel walk by with a shocked face and then his eye twitched? Huh... Strange... Then I felt someone hold me by my waist. "Hey Dashie." Soarin said and kissed my cheek, "Hey." I said and hugged him. "Um AJ has a new, umm... Boyfriend..." I explained, "Oops... I don't think she understood me..." he said and scratched his head. "Uh, it's very nice to meet you all." Cinnamon said shyly, "It's okay Soar, maybe she's just trying to make Caramel jealous?" I suggested, "You're so cute Dashie. You always make me feel better." He said and kissed my cheek, I blushed since everyone was looking. My friends were smirking, I swear... I rolled my eyes at them, "Soarin..." I said, "I know, I know. No kissing you in public." He said, and we walked inside the school. Soarin left for a second to get his stuff from his locker, I was waiting infront of a classroom, till... "Oof! Oww..." I said as I realized I was on the ground, "Pff, look at little baby Crash on the ground!" A girl laughed, I slowly looked up and saw Lavender Mist... "Lavender? What are you-" I started and rubbed my wing which I fell on. "Hush! Stay away from my Soary!" She said, what? "Uh, he's my boyfriend..." I said quietly, "Do I look like I care?" She said, "Actually, yes. You care that he's my boyfriend, because you want him to be your boyfriend..." I said, "Don't play smart with me!" She said and slapped me. "Oww..." I groaned and rubbed my cheek, "NOW, you better stay away from MY Soary!" She said and started kicking me. "P-please s-stop!" I said as tears fell from my eyes, *Le Gasp* "LAVENDER! Get away from her!" A voice said and picked me up, I looked up and saw Soarin, I cried softly in his chest. "But-" Lavender started, "No buts! Leave, now!" Soarin yelled again. *Rainbow coughs* "F-fine!" She said and ran off. "You okay Dashie?" He said, I nodded in response. "Good. I'll carry you to class, and don't you try to say no. Because I'm carrying you weather you like it or not." He said, I pouted. I hate being sappy... I still don't feel well. My throat was still a little sore. And I felt like throwing up... "S-Soar..." I mumbled, "Yes?" He responded, "I-I feel like v-vomiting." I said and he quickly rushed me over to the girl's bathroom. Yes, he went inside... *Dash vomits* I whimpered as my throat stung a little. "Shhh, it's okay baby." Soarin said and rubbed my back. We exited the bathroom, and he quickly carried me to first period. "And that's how-" Ms. Elle said but was interrupted by the door slamming open. "Sorry..." Soarin mumbled and carried me to my seat. I heard the whole class snickering. Ughhh, I put my head down on the table. I overheard Soarin talking to Ms. Elle about being late again... Then he sat back down next to me. "Feeling better?" He whispered, I nodded, and put my head back down. "Tell me if you need anything." He said and rubbed my back.

Time Skip 12:05pm

"Hey guys." I said and sat down at the table with my friends, *Dash sneezes* "S-Sorry." I said and blew my nose with a tissue, "It's alright darling, we hope you get better soon!" Rares said and gave me another tissue, "Where's Apple-" Twilight started, "I'm here! Sorry, I was with Cinny." AJ said and sat at the table, "Cinny?" Flutters questioned, "Uh, yeah... You know, my boyfriend?" She said, "Oh, yes... Cinnamon Pie..." Rarity said, and took a small bite of her food. "MMM!? CINNAMMONSPIE?! BOIFRIENDMMM?! APLEJAOCKMMM?!" Pinkie said in some sort of language... "Uhh, Pinkie, we can't understand you..." Twi said confused, "*Gulps food* I said... WHAT?! CINNAMON PIE?! APPLEJACK HAS A BOYFRIEND?!" Pinkie yelled loudly, I covered my ears again... Ugh, and I just started to feel better... "Yeah-" AJ started, "WHAT ABOUT CARAMEL?!" Pinkie shouted, "Oww..." I mumbled, I looked over to Soarin, he was looking at me. He saw me in pain and walked over, "Is everything okay?" he asked, "My e-ears." I said quietly, He swooped me up in his arms and walked out of the cafeteria... WHY?! SOARIN, JUST WHY?! I could have walked myself! He drew SO much attention to us...

Time Skip 3:55pm

"Dashie?" A voice said and opened the front door, I went home early from school, while Soarin stayed. That's probably him now... I waved "hi" when he saw me, apparently, I got sick from stress or something like that... The nurse said I'd be fine in a few days, hopefully... I just need lots of rest, and I can't speak for the WHOLE DAY! It's because I've been straining my throat when I yell. "You feeling better?" He said and sat next to me, I nodded and snuggled into his chest, "Tired?" He asked, I nodded in response, and he gave me a blanket and cuddled in with me...

Time Skip 6:54pm

Soarin's Pov

I woke up on the couch next to my beautiful girlfriend, she was still asleep. I decided to go check up on Stormy... *Door creaking* "GAH! UM HI SOARIN!" Stormy said while covering up a box? "What's that?" I asked and pointed to the box, "Uh, umm... Uh... A school project! Yeah..." he said while his eyes darted around the room, "Need help?" I asked coming inside his room, "NO! I mean, no, no, I'm totally fineee..." he said nervously, "Uhh, okay... I'll just come back later..." I said, "PHEW... I MEAN, umm okay... BYEEE!" He said, and pushed me out and slammed the door, What in the world? That's weird... He usually is... Not so... Suspicious? Huh... Strange...

Time Skip 9:09pm

I felt someone tap on my back, "Huh? Rainbow?" I mumbled and saw Dash trying to wake me up, I guess I fell asleep in my room after checking up on Stormy... "What's wrong?" I asked her, she wrote down on a piece of paper: I'm hungry... Please food? I read the paper and we went downstairs to get her a snack, she doesn't know how to use the stove... So, yeah... "Tom!" I yelled, I didn't shout that loud for the sake of Dashie's ears. "Yes Mr. Soarin?" Tom said and brought out a Menu, "Rainbow is hungry." I said, he passed her the Menu, and she chose a soup, "Thanks." I said, Tom looked a little surprised that I thanks him for his service... Yeah, I don't really say thank you to my servants... "No problem Mr. Soarin." He said and went off to get the soup, I guess Rainbow kinda influenced me... She says "thank you" all the time. "Your food Ms. Dash." Tom said, Rainbow smiled in return, then Tom walked off. Dashie ate her soup, and we headed to bed. "Goodnight Rainbow." I said and kissed her forehead, she hugged me, and I hugged back. I should probably put Stormy to bed now, I walked to his room and saw him with the box again? "Sto-" I started, "AH! HI! BYE!" He said and quickly pushed the box into his closet, "Hi again! I'm ready for bed now!" He said quickly, "Um but-" I started but was interrupted, "Yeah, yeah, night!" He said and jumped into his bed. "Okay... Night..." I said and left his room. What could he be doing?!

A/N: Hi! What's up guys? Just a question... Who's your favorite character so far? Mine is Dashie, cuz ya.

(⁠✯⁠ᴗ⁠✯⁠)