Chapter Sixteen: Childhood Memories 🧸

Soarin's Pov 10:37am

"Soary!" I heard a cute voice say, "Get uppp!" I heard again, "D-Dashie?" I blushed, when I saw how close she was to my face, "Com'on sleepy head! It's Saturday!" she said and pecked at my lips, "Someone's feeling better today." I said, and hid under the covers, "Soarin!" She said, "Fine..." I heard her say and she got in the bed with me, I thought she was going to sleep, till she wrapped her arms around my waist, "Soarinnn..." She said and got closer, "I don't wanna..." I mumbled, then she went on top of me, "D-Dash!" I blushed, then she kissed me, and I kissed back, we stayed like that for a while and then she let go, "Okay, okay, I'm going..." I said, she smiled. "Good." She smirked and kissed my cheek.

Time Skip 11:02am

Rainbow's Pov

"I'm so happy you're feeling better Dashie." Soarin smiled, "Me too Soarin." I said and sat down at the dining table, "Two plates of bacon and eggs." Tom said as he brought the food, I'm so happy I'm not sick anymore! I could just- SQUEEEEEE! "Rainbow? Are you-" Soarin started, I cut him off by putting a hoof to his lips, "Yes, I'm fine. You don't have to worry about me so much." I smiled, "Uh, yes I do! Lavender is out to murder you!" He explained, then I realized how much danger I was in, "Rainbow? Hello? Dashie? Dash!" Soarin yelled, snapping me out of my trance. "I-I..." I stuttered, "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you... I'm just a little worried..." He said and lifted my chin up, "Just focus on the positive things. I'll deal with Lavender... If anyone touches you they have to deal with me." He said proudly, "I love you, you know that?" I said and kissed his cheek. "I know I'm hot." He chuckled, I playfully rolled my eyes and kissed him, "C'mon let's go." He said and we exited his house,

Time Skip 12:52pm

"Hey girls." I said and sat next to them on the bleachers. "Hiya Dashie!" Pinkie exclaimed, "You feelin' better yet Sugarcube?" Applejack said curiously, "Much better actually." I smiled, "That's great news darling!" Rarity chirped, "Oh god..." I said, preparing myself for what she was about to announce... "Because... We're all going to have make overs today!" She said excitedly, "Argh! This is not how I wanted to spend my Saturday!" I pouted, what the- Why did I snap at her like that? Rarity looked a little hurt, "W-Wait, Rares I didn't mean-" I said, but was cut off, "Rainbow Dash! What the heck!? You could have just said you were busy or something!" Fluttershy yelled angrily, Fluttershy has NEVER been angry at me before... I'm her best friend... Maybe she's on her period or something... "WHAT?!" Fluttershy said shocked, "Oops, did I say that out-loud?" I mumbled, "Yes. Yes, you did." Twilight said sternly, "Sor-" I was about to apologize, "NOPE! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT DASH! MAYBE LAVENDER WAS RIGHT! YOU ARE RUDE AND CARELESS!" Fluttershy said and pushed me, I had almost slipped off the edge of the bleachers again, but Pinkie caught me. Unlike last time... "W-What? She... Was..." I stuttered, "Telling the truth about you darling." Rarity said, "What truth?! Y-You guys know me! I just don't like to dress up or put on make-up! And I wanted to spend my day relaxing with you guys and Soarin!" I explained, "Dress up is relaxing!" Rarity disagreed, "Not for me! I don't know how to use that stuff! And the dresses are itchy and uncomfortable!" I said, Rarity looked offended... "After all I've done for you, this is how you repay me?!" She said shocked, "What?! I'm being honest! I'm trying to get better, and you guys-" I said, "That's it, hmph!" She said and walked away, "Yeah! HMPH!" Pinkie followed, Fluttershy glared at me and followed them, "S-So, y-you guys are gonna leave me t-too, aren't you?" I said on the verge of tears, I have one weakness. And that's my friends and family. It just makes me sad, when they are angry at me... "No, of course not Sugarcube!" AJ said and patted my back, "Well I-" Two started, but got slapped by Applejack on her arm, "OW! Anyways... I was going to-" Twilight said, but got kicked by AJ, "OWW! STOP THAT! I WAS GOING TO SAY, I WAS GOING TO GO GET SOARIN!" she yelled, "Oh... Well, why didn't you say so?!" AJ said, Twi face palmed... Then she went down the bleachers to go get Soarin from the field, right now we're at his soccer practice. I saw Soarin walking up the bleachers to me and Applejack, "Got him..." Twilight said and sat down, "What's wrong Dashie?" Soarin said, I glared at him for the use of my nickname. "I mean Dash." He mumbled, I explained everything, almost crying again. "Hey Twi, let's leave these two alone, and go over there." AJ said, while pointing in her "boyfriend's" direction. "I just didn't mean to yell at Rarity... I wasn't in the mood to dress up and you know..." I explained, "It's okay Dashie, they'll come around eventually." Soarin said, and kissed my cheek, "Com'on don't be such a cry-baby..." he said and immediately covered his mouth. Cry Baby?! Is that what he really thinks of me?! I stood up about to leave but Soarin pulled me down making me land on his lap, "Dashie. Wait. Can we please just forget about that?" he pleaded, "I-I just want to be alone. "I stuttered and walked down the bleachers. "Well, I'm coming with you!"Soarin said, making me annoyed, I'd have to see him anyway since I'm still living at his house... "Hey boys! We'll practice more tomorrow, see ya!"Soarin said and waved goodbye to all his friends.

Time Skip 2:01pm

I was sulking on my bed when I suddenly heard the door open, "What do you want Soarin?" I asked with my face in my pillow, "It's Spitfire actually." She replied, I turned around to see her, "Just wanted to see if you were... Okay?" She trailed off seeing a bunch of scrapbooks on my bed that I was looking through. "Those are my old scrapbooks from when I was younger... I was trying to see if me and Dusk could reunite with-" I said while looking through the pages of my scrapbooks. "Jamie..." She mumbled, but I heard her. "How do you-" I was cut off, "Dash, you already met Jamie." She chuckled, "WHAT!?" I shouted catching her off guard. "Dash?! What happened!?" A voice said as the door slammed open, "Oh hey Soar." Spitfire waved to her brother. "What's with all the yelling?!" He asked and came inside the room, "Oh well actually, I think my uh, laundry is done... Yeah... Okay-Bye!" Spits said and sprinted out of the room. "Okay then, what were you yelling about?" Soar asked again, coming closer to me. "Remember my childhood friend that moved away years ago? "I asked him, he nodded in response. "*Sigh* Well, Spitfire said I already met him! And I have no idea who he is!" I yelled out stressed, "Calm down Dashie, what's his name?" he asked and rubbed my back, "J-Jamie, that's just his nickname, I don't remember his actual name because me, Dusk, and Jamie, used to call each other by their middle names. I used to like him back then, don't worry I was like 10." Soarin looked a little taken aback, was it the crush I had admitted? "What?" I asked, "Isabelle?" He mumbled my middle name, "Soarin, that's my middle n-" then realization hit me, it hit me hard. Was Soarin who I thought he was? "Soarin your..." I trailed off, "Jamie?" He said, I smiled, then I gave him a big hug. "Oh my gosh, I missed you so much... Heh, even though you were with me all along..." I chuckled, "So you had a crush on my back then huh?" Soarin smirked, making me blush. "I-I- Maybe, probably, I don't k-" I was cut off by Soarin pressing his lips against mine. Then I let go, "I love you." I said and kissed his cheek. "I love you too Dashie." He smiled.

Time Skip 7:45pm

"Soarin! We should have a reunion!" I said and hugged him, "A what-" he said but I put my hoof to his lips, "Well, not really a reunion... But kinda like a get together? A hang out, yeah that's it." I giggled, "With?" He questioned me, "With Duskie if course, we all need to hang out together, like old times!" I exclaimed, he looked a little unsure. "Um, okay..." he mumbled, "We're all going on a picnic tomorrow!" I squealed, "Yeah, sure." He agreed and headed upstairs, umm, okay... Maybe he's just tired...

A/N: Hey amigos! Or friends, or something. Yeah, um I don't know that much Spanish... Anyways hope you guys, are doing well. And I don't have much to announce so yeah. Oh yeah, make sure to read my other book, "Secret Soarin" and um, yeah okay bye now!