YN looks all around. She sees a cabin. She goes inside without knocking.

YN sees that Tavish was standing in front of facing the glass wall.

YN: why did you call me ?
YN waits for some time but Tavish does not respond.

YN irritate: If you don't want to say anything then I am leaving.
YN turns around and tries to open the door. But it was locked away.

That's when Tavish's voice comes from behind.
you can't go without my permission Wifey!

She turns to look at Tavish. Tavish was also looking at her.

 Tavish was also looking at her

He moves his steps towards her. YN was looking at Tavish from a distance.

Tavish came close to YN and in her ear,
where were you Wifey?
Tavish bites YN's earlobe.
YN's breath becomes fast due to this action of Tavish.

YN in her mind: Control your hormones YN!
Then to Tavish: What do you mean wherever I go!

Hearing YN's answer, Tavish rubs his hand on his neck.
YN looks at Tavish carefully.
That's when Tavish holds YN's jaws tightly.

Tavish Coldly: i only mean Wifey! And it is your duty to tell where you are going.
Saying this, Tavish releases YN's jaws.
YN was looking at Tavish with surprise.. After a long time he was behaving like this.

YN Stuttering: yo...you..

Tavish putting a finger on YN's lips : ssshhh.. Wifey..
If I am treating you well, it does not mean at all that you forget who I am?
Tavish removes his finger from her lips.

YN a few moments later : i went to kabir's cottage. Saying this YN looks at Tavish who was looking at her with intensity.

Tavish grabs YN's hand and pulls her., YN's back touches Tavish's chest. Both Tavish's hands were on YN's stomach.

Tavish resting her head on YN's shoulder : I told you on the day of our engagement Wifey,To stay away from that Kabir, but you do not listen, so those who do not listen, they also get punishment. Do you remember this cabin Wifey,? And this TV too...
I have come to know that your brother has gone back to his hostel and your mom is alone at home.

YN's eyes widen with shocked after listening to Tavish. She remembers how blackmailing Tavish in the name of Bhuvi.

YN scared and with tears in eyes : please don't do anything with my family Tavish. I work under Kabir. I have to meet him.
I can't ignore it..!

Tavish turns YN on his side. Till now tears were welling up in her eyes.

YN: Please don't do anything to my family!

Tavish with a crooked smile and pace his palm on YN's cheeks : Ok but, what will I get?
After listening to Tavish, YN looks into Tavish's eyes for a few moments.
Then she goes close to Tavish and puts her lips on his lips.

Tavish holds YN tightly. The eyes of both were closed. Both were kissing each other passionately. YN had already handed over her body to Tavish. Now these things do not matter to her. How close is she going to Tavish?

Tavish was sucking YN's lips. Tavish lifts YN slightly from the waist.
YN wraps both her legs around Tavish's waist. Her hands were in Tavish's hair.

Tavish takes her to his private room in the same position. She takes a break to breathe. Taking a deep breath, she was looking at Tavish. Tavish makes her lie down on the bed.

Tavish takes off his shirt and hovers over her,
And again starts kissing on her lips.

While kissing her, Tavish unzips her dress.
Then leaving her lips, Tavish takes off her dress. Now she was only in inners.
She was taking deep breaths.

Tavish Kisses On Neck And Collarbone
Her eyes were closed. Her hands were in Tavish's hair.

Tavish goes down and kisses YN's cleavage and turns her around. Tavish starts kissing YN on the back. She fills the blanket in her fist.

Tavish turns YN to his side. She closes her eyes tightly.
She was moaning.

Tavish now reaches down and kisses YN's belly. At the same time it was sucking around the novel. YN's moans also got louder. Her heartbeat increases. She keeps her eyes closed.

Tavish whispers softly in YN's ear,
I like Raw Wifey!!!

Saying this, Tavish increases his speed.

YN holds Tavish's shoulders tightly.
Her nails had made marks on Tavish's back and shoulders.

about 3 hours later...

YN was lying on top of Tavish, her breathing was fast. Tabish held her tightly.

After some time, she looks at Tavish by raising her head.
Tavish tucks YN's hair behind her ear.

YN in a tired voice : I'm tired I want to sleep!!

Tavish placing YN's head on his chest,
Sleep Wifey!!
Tavish starts caressing her head, within a few moments she sleep.

Tavish makes YN lie down on the bed.
and kisses her forehead. Tavish puts on his clothes and leaves after locking the room.

*************************************************************