Ch.11: The Rebel Base.

Nahaia lay, peacefully asleep, her hair a bright grassy green, in her seat in the cockpit.

That wasn't going to last long.

Han burst into the cockpit and slapped her shoulder, yelling: "WAKE UP SLEEPY-HEAD!"

She screamed, her hair flashed white, she shot to her feet and punched him straight in the face.

Well, she tried. Han, ready for her reaction, had a pillow ready and stopped her fist, no problem.

Her hair turned a deep, scarlet red and it began steaming slightly.

- - -

Liam, Leia, and Serene were sitting around the chess table, talking about the Resistance's X-Wings, as Luke stared absentmindedly at his father's lightsaber.

Suddenly, a peculiar event occurred.

"HAN SIRMITION SOLO, I WILL KRIFFING MURDER YOU!!!"

The four of them jumped to their feet, panicked.

Chewbacca shook his head in disappointment.

Zara raised an eyebrow and said: "Is Sirmition his actual middle name or did she add it in for effect?"

Chewbacca let out a growl of irritation and walked away from them, into the cockpit.

From the main area, a mighty roar could be heard.

Serene shivered.

"Hear that, 3PO?" Luke said, "Never anger a Wookiee."

"I certainly wasn't planning to, sir."

Han walked into the main area, whistling, a joyous skip in his step.

"We're arriving at Yavin IV. Get your stuff together, we're going out of lightspeed now," he said, turning back to the cockpit.

"That sentence isn't grammatically corre- and he's gone," Liam said, rolling his eyes.

"What happened to Nahaia?" Luke asked, worried.

Han popped his head back in the hallway.

"Chewie's hugging her back to health. She'll live."

That simply made Luke more concerned.

Liam started going through his duffle bag. "Alright. I've got all my supplies, my 27 holo-books, my birth certificate, my extra clothes, my headlamp, my 2 blasters, my just-in-case-food case that can't expire, my projector, my miniature telescope..."

Zara stared at him, dumbfounded.

"I should've said 'pack light'," she muttered. Then she tilted her head to the side, "maybe he thinks that that's packing light"

- - -

They finally reached the Rebel base.

As they descended from the Millennium Falcon, they were greeted by a few Rebel soldiers who led them to the main base, which resided in a maroon coloured pyramid, probably abandoned by an ancient civilization.

They entered the main hangar, filled with X-Wings.

Leia and Serene were immediately greeted by a man of seemingly high degree.

"You're safe," he said, pulling Leia in for a hug, "I am so glad to see you both. When we heard about Alderaan, we feared the worst."

"We have no time for sorrows, Commander. You must use the information in this R2 unit to help plan the attack. It's our only hope," Leia said.