Ch.5: The Seven Heroes

Steam and fog. Everywhere. That's all Zara could see.

Suddenly three figures appeared, their backs facing her.

Two of them had a brown hoods on.

They stood to the sides of the shorter person, who had very long brown hair, in a simple braid, reaching her lower back. She wore a long, white dress that reached her ankles.

The two taller ones both had a hand on her shoulders, the left one had a green lightsaber in his free hand and the other had a red one.

Another figure appeared. She also had a hood on and she had a purple lightsaber in her hand.

The third hooded person stood by the green saber Jedi and placed her free hand on his shoulder.

Then, three more figures materialized in the fog, all facing away from her. Two of them wore leather jackets and the last one was huge and covered in long, fluffy brown fur. The other two had brown hair, one long and one short, and both had a trusty blaster by their side.

Suddenly, the longer hair changed colour. A few strands became red, others black, others light blue, dark blue, green, yellow, white, purple, pink, orange... only a few remained brown.

The three figures stood on the right of the three initial people, the tallest, fluffy one on the farthest side and the colourful haired one in between.

Suddenly, the three Jedi's hoods got lowered by an invisible force, and she could see they had red, blond and brown hair respectively.

Zara admired these seven people, who looked so strong and brave and determined.

And then, she knew. 

These people would be the heroes of the Galaxy.

~~~

Zara's eyes snapped open. She sat upright and realized she had fallen asleep in her seat on the Millennium Falcon.

"Zara? Are you alright?" Obi-Wan asked.

Zara took in her surroundings. They were still in the main area, and she could feel that they were still in lightspeed. In the middle of the room, Luke was practicing with his father's lightsaber. Obi-wan must've begun his training.

"What? Yes. Bizarre dream."

Zara scratched the back of her head and thought back to her dream. It was a perception of the future, or some part of it.

"Obi-wan?"

"Yes?"

"I had a dream about the seven heroes who will save our galaxy. Or just play a big part in it."

"I'm listening."

"Well, three were Jedi, I think one was our daughter, one was Princess Leia and the last three... I think they were these two smugglers and the Wookiee," she explained briefly.

Obi-wan nodded and stroked his beard.

"In what order did they appear?" he asked.

"Well, first were the Princess and two Jedi. I figured they were Anakin and Padmé's three" she said.

He nodded, "I see."

"Next, was out daughter."

"Indeed. Three Jedi."

"Yes, but... Obi-wan... one lightsaber was red."

He looked at her gravely and said: "That can only mean one thing. You and I both know it to be true."