Ch.4: Imperial cruisers and Goodbyes.

When Han and Nahaia arrived at Docking Bay 94, they were met with someone so pleasant to be around, you want to kill yourself. By drinking acid. At least, that's what Nahaia thought.

"Solo, come out of there, Solo!"

"Right here Jabba," Han said coolly.

Jabba turned to them.

"I've been waiting for you."

"Have you now?"

"Yeah, have you now?" Nahaia hissed.

Han ignored her and said: "You didn't think I was gonna run, did you?"

They walked forward towards the big, slimy slug-man.

"Han, my boy, you disappoint me. Why haven't you paid me and why did you fry poor Greedo?"

Nahaia's eye started twitching. This time, holding her red in was gonna be tough.

"Jabba, next time you wanna talk to me, come see me yourself. Don't send one of these twerps."

"Han, I can't make exceptions. What if everyone who smuggled for me dropped their cargo at the first sign of an Imperial starship?"

Nahaia looked behind them and saw Chewie in the doorway. He walked towards them and stood by Nahaia, as Han and Jabba began walking (or sludging) as they spoke.

"It's not good business."

"Look, Jabba, even I get boarded sometimes," he stepped on Jabba's tail and off the other side,

"This is why I love my brother," Nahaia muttered to Chewie.

Jabba let out a shout of pain.

"You think I had a choice? But I got a nice, easy charter. I'll pay you back, plus a little extra. I just need a little more time."

"Han, my boy, you're the best. So, for an extra twenty percent-"

"Fifteen, Jabba, don't push it."

"Alright, fifteen percent. But if you fail me again... I'll put a price on your head so big, you won't be able to go near a civilized system."

As he spoke, Han walked back towards the entrance of the ship.

"Jabba, you're a wonderful human being."

"Come on," Jabba and his bounty-hunters were about to leave, when he turned to Nahaia, "My dear, how about you think again about my offer to stay with me, at my palace. I promise you'll be treated like a queen."

"Trust me Jabba, I haven't been able to stop thinking about it," she said.

Jabba and his company left. Han turned to her.

"Nice of you to lead him on like that," he said.

"It's true. Those words make me have nightmares and they keep me up at night," she argued, red seeping through her roots.

Han rolled his eyes, "Shut up and get on."

He walked up the ramp and into the ship. Nahaia turned to Chewie.

"And this is why I hate my brother."

~~~

While Zara had been getting them a safe passage to Alderaan, Luke and Obi-Wan sold the speeder, for a hearty sum of 9.000.

"Seriously!? Obi-Wan, you told me we had seventeen at our disposal!"

"I'm certain that Bail Organa can help us out with the remaining 8 thousand."