Part 64: Rest before the Test

Start from the beginning

Mike: Oh yeah it's on your bedside table on the right. *Leans on the wall and pulls out a soda can out of his pocket*

Murakumo: T-thank you! *Takes the mask and puts it back on*

Minori: Ooo! Ooo! Me! I want one!

Mike: Oh? You want one of these? Well, I don't see the problem with it. *Tosses the soda can to her and pulls another one out of his pocket*

Minori: Thank you! *Catches the soda can and begins drinking*

Miyabi: *Sighs and stands up* Your an odd one to be sure. You were completely different in the battlefield than now.

Mike: Was I? Couldn't tell ya to be honest.

Miyabi: Your far more casual than earlier, is there a reason why?

Mike: Well first of all-

Imu: *Taking pictures of Miaybi while nosebleeding* Oh geez seeing Miyabi in a hospital gown is so hot-

Mike: ... Anyways, the reason why I am like that is because I'm serious in combat and not so serious out of it. I don't have to be cold and serious all the time hahaha!

Miyabi: How do you find this, duality of yours?

Yumi: I am also curious to know why.

Mike: *Spits his soda* PFFT- Holy Techno when did you get there!?

Yumi: Hm, odd. I thought for sure you would've been aware of my presence now.

Mike: Okay, lemme explain this, I don't constantly keep that on alright? Again, I'm not always serious all the time.

YumI; Still, wouldn't it be wise to-

Mike: I'm not the wisest decision maker alright? I make my own decisions...

Reed: She does have a point though.

Roy: Again, here I am questioning your intelligence Mike.

Mike: It's an on and off thing. It goes on when I need it and off when I don't.

Roy: *In a teasing manner* Sure it is~

Ryōbi:  Hey, Mike. Can you turn my sister back into a masochist?

Everyone: *Confused as hell*

Mike: What? Why though? didn't you-

Ryōbi: I kinda miss her acting like that... Oh all the times I spanked her.

Mike: Okay... 

Ryōna: W-wait I didn't- *Punched in the gut* Oooohhh~ Harder daddy-

Mike: *Covers her mouth* Let's keep this family friendly.

Everyone-Mike: Sorry what? Family friendly? What do you mean?

Mike: You won't get it. No need to question it...

Reed: Uh, alright then..?

Mike: Moving on...

Mia: You forgot to introduce these two to me by the way.

Mike: Oh yeah Mia. This is Reed, and this is Roy. They're the first friends i've had and who are still alive to this day.

Mia: What-

Mike: *Puts his hand over her mouth* Ssssshhhh~ It's fine. Don't worry about it. I'll make sure everyone's safe. Okay?

Mia: I-I see... O-okay then Mike. I trust you.

Reed: That's a good idea. Mike's a real trustworthy dude when it comes down to it.

Roy: Yep. Saved my arse many, many, many times before hahaha!

Yumi: Really? How intriguing.

Ikaruga: Sounds like a great friend for you two.

Katsuragi: And a very strong friend at that haha!

Hibari: C-Can you teach me how to be stronger too Mike..?

Reed: Of course he can. We just need a bit of convincing.

Roy: And the fact you could die.

Hibari: W-what!?

Minori: That doesn't sound fun at all!!

Mike: You don't have to if you don't want to.

Miyabi: Don't be a coward. A Shinobi must always be ready to face death.

Mike: Dunno if I agree on that, but that's what I kinda do though so I'm not sure how to respond.

Asuka: If we do a bit more training to prepare ourselves, maybe we can train under you?

Mike: That's a good idea.

Yumi: I suggest a sparring and training session between all of us. To assess our abilities and for Mike to be able to properly see what we need to grow in.

Mike: That's not a bad idea actually. That sounds good to me. I don't mind it.

Katsuragi: Well then let's do it- *Jumps up and cracks her leg* AHHH DAMNIT!!! Maybe after a bit though...

Mike: Heh. This'll be fun to watch.

--------To be continued...